My new install

Madmarky

Well after 2 weekends of stripping the car and working in one of the most cramped environments on earth im finally glad its all done.

In total ive installed:

The new Kenwood double din navigation unit (DNX 5220),

Kenwood bluetooth phone kit,

Kenwood iPod media cable

Focal 6.5" component system speakers

Amp Rack:

2 Kenwood Amps

FLI 1 Farad power cap

Custom Sub enclosure housing 2 10" new series JL subs

All in all it went pretty smoothly apart from getting the speaker wires from inside the car into the doors maintaining a standard look. Am very happy with the final result and the stealth amp rack came out a treat. See for yourself...

Subbox and headunit:

00000001.jpg

Stealth amp rack - covered up:

00000002.jpg

Stealth amp rack - un covered:

00000003.jpg

Now all i got to do is wait for Veilside too pull there fingers out there butts and send the rest of my kit which ive now been waiting 12 weeks for :boxing:

Thanks mate, hopefully should get my delivery this week which means it can finally go into the bodyshop although ive missed most of the good shows this year already :rant: At least ive had fun driving it around not caring about doing any damage to it :yahoo:

Thanks for the positive replies guys.

H5 - It sounds pretty good mate, the subs are awesome for 10's real punchy bass as expected but they drop quite nicely too. The biggest problem is the iPod player, its not the best way to play music as all the tracks are encoded differently and thus all sort of require different settings, but it will do.

Thanks for the positive replies guys.

H5 - It sounds pretty good mate, the subs are awesome for 10's real punchy bass as expected but they drop quite nicely too. The biggest problem is the iPod player, its not the best way to play music as all the tracks are encoded differently and thus all sort of require different settings, but it will do.

mate, i know exactly what you mean, some songs are a little fuzzy and some songs are fine :headhurt: , so ive ended up listening to mp3 cd's.

• 3 weeks later...