Audi R8 spotted

Maccaman

I seen one the other night. Couldn't believe how wide it was

Im gonna take one for a test drive, IAN do you know what they are like inside? would I have trouble fitting in it or be alright?

:lol: No Idea im sure you'd fit fine ;)

Im gonna take one for a test drive, IAN do you know what they are like inside? would I have trouble fitting in it or be alright?

There are two where I live and I try to avoid them, they can really spoil my day :lol: Having been right behind one when it took off B) They sound amazing.

There is an Audi garage which I can see from one of my rear windows at home and they have 3 of the things parked outside at the moment, always hear them gunning it out of the garage and off into the countryside!! Awesome cars! :yahoo:

:lol: No Idea im sure you'd fit fine ;)

Actually bigger inside than the Zed.

Had a look round a black one today at the lambo dealers. Nice, very nice, especially the interior. I could never buy one though as its basically a detuned gallardo. Plus I couldn't spend £90k on something that wasn't a Ferrari/Lambo/Porsche etc etc :blush:

There are two where I live and I try to avoid them, they can really spoil my day :lol: Having been right behind one when it took off B) They sound amazing.

Is one black? If so I saw it coming out of Windemere yesterday. Looked B) but isn't it a bit wide for Cumbrian roads?

Lol, the last R8 I saw a silver one on the motorway, with a very lacking in confidence salesman driving it. This was on a trial I was co-piloting in a caged out 240z, beetling along the motor at the allowed 100kms, went flying past the R8 crawling along at 70kms almost glowing in the brilliant sunshine. Bit sad really, hehe, was only thinking if I'd been driving it would be in nana style like the salesman. :lol:

Its not really a wide car its just that the fact the car is quite low that it looks wide :)

Its about 90mm wider than a Zed and depending where you drive in the Lakes that's plenty wide enough. :surrender: