Cruise Control buttons?

nismoip

Hello all

After picking up my JDM 350z ST for a few days, I was wondering if anyone can confirm if the 350z ST spec has Cruise Control? as on the right hand side of the dash there seems to be 2 buttons for this, but I can't seem to get this to work!

Off topic sorry but what is the circular metal thing on the bottom left of that pic? I have one in my JDM but havent seen anything documenting it?

part of the JDM optional immobiliser system, mine has been disconnected thank God.. :)

Thanks guys. Yep they not cruise control buttons. just me not checking them properly. Just dash display buttons :lol:

btw just anyone now when the car switched on all the lights come on whats the "Slip" light for next to the "VDC" light then?

Thanks guys. Yep they not cruise control buttons. just me not checking them properly. Just dash display buttons :lol:

btw just anyone now when the car switched on all the lights come on whats the "Slip" light for next to the "VDC" light then?

I take it you dont have a handbook :lol:

get a free download here :thumbs:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/2003-Nissan-350Z.pdf

its a real **** that JDMS dont have cruise control!!! dont they ever do any motorway driving over there?! GRRRRR
Not sure why anyone would want cruise control anyway, i prefer to be in total control of the car no matter what, plus its more economical not to use it :thumbs:

I find the cruise control really useful on late night drives down the M3 - when there is virtually no-one else on the roads its great to be able to turn it on and just sit back.

As for more economical - only just and *most* if they say will sit at 80 will end up drifting up to 85/90 when overtaking etc. This then negates the driving yourself is more economical.

While the 350z is a great car to drive and have fun in there is still a place for CC on those long journeys

I find the cruise control really useful on late night drives down the M3 - when there is virtually no-one else on the roads its great to be able to turn it on and just sit back.

As for more economical - only just and *most* if they say will sit at 80 will end up drifting up to 85/90 when overtaking etc. This then negates the driving yourself is more economical.

While the 350z is a great car to drive and have fun in there is still a place for CC on those long journeys

Exactly what i think :thumbs: