The Plan..

Zedrush

As some of you may know I am selling my beloved Z to start a new project to modify :blush: I know I wont make a profit like I did on my last Z but thats okay, this car was totally worth it... so what next I hear you mutter, well whilst Im deciding on a posery car (R8, Aston, Lada lol) to get I also am planning on still sticking with the 350z community and plan on getting an import JDM 350z as well :yahoo: One which I can now modify in the tuning section either novidem or power enterprise kit as Nemesis are on the case lol to find me one. Looking for a White JDM perhaps shall be looking to buy end of July August time depending if someone shows any interest in this car so I can start the whole modding experience again :thumbs: And if possible a Doluck kit :teeth: Like I said this time last year... watch this space ;)

Well I'll bung you a grand for your Zed..... ;)

Why not just TT that one? I realise you have your reasons however it seems like a hell of a hit to take!

Best of luck anyway!

Lol dude ur terible an R8 and a zed now thats just greedy hahaha! I think you should give me ur black zed since we are family :lol::blush::lol:

lol not sure yet I know I want to try modifying a 350z for performance, so I can say ive experienced both sides of the coin, The flashy car wont be till end of year as want to invest in some property before then, need to do something sensible :blush::headhurt: My problem is once I complete something I want to move on to something else, I live for the experience not the completion :blush: But sure when get new motor you can have a go :thumbs:

As some of you may know I am selling my beloved Z to start a new project to modify :blush: I know I wont make a profit like I did on my last Z but thats okay, this car was totally worth it... so what next I hear you mutter, well whilst Im deciding on a posery car (R8, Aston, Lada lol) to get I also am planning on still sticking with the 350z community and plan on getting an import JDM 350z as well :yahoo: One which I can now modify in the tuning section either novidem or power enterprise kit as Nemesis are on the case lol to find me one. Looking for a White JDM perhaps shall be looking to buy end of July August time depending if someone shows any interest in this car so I can start the whole modding experience again :thumbs: And if possible a Doluck kit :teeth: Like I said this time last year... watch this space ;)

White 03 JDM for £8750:

http://www.tradecarview.com/stock/detai ... id=1109705

;)

White 03 JDM for £8750:

http://www.tradecarview.com/stock/detai ... id=1109705

;)

trying to redeem yourself after the muck up on the rav 4? :lol:B)