New car

Well we have finally done it & splashed out on a new 350z, :yahoo: we got it from Sunwin Nissan in Keighley. They were very helpful and patient with us over the two days it took us to make our final decision which is a special edition with sat nav, alloys and Alezan leather which the wife didn't like, so we changed it for charcoal black to match the Ebusi black paintwork.

Had a call from the dealer today (tuesday)can pick car up a week on Friday. :D We are looking forward to meeting other zedheads in the coming months

Welcome Ricardo, hope you both enjoy the Zeddy. :D

Whats the special edition?

Wasn't there a post referring to this yesterday, or was that for 2007?

The special edition has free sat nav,free "special" alloys,free alezan leather and if i remember rightly there are only 100 like this,will get back to you with proper figures when I ask the dealer

Welcome Ricardo, hope you both enjoy the Zeddy. :D

Whats the special edition?

Wasn't there a post referring to this yesterday, or was that for 2007?

The special edition has free sat nav,free "special" alloys,free alezan leather and if i remember rightly there are only 100 like this,will get back to you with proper figures when I ask the dealer