Motorworld meet - Surbiton - May 08

Just a couple of Z's meeting up and doing some car accessory shopping in Motorworld every month.. anyone with moded car is welcome.

Apparently the Motorworld store manager has a Scooby STI and has spent £75K on mods.. he's gona bring it next time :teeth:

What does everyone think of the silver Z with CF rear wing?

side_view.jpg

front.jpg

motorworld_350z.jpg

What about the CF headlight covers?

Nope, ruins the lines of the car. And it looks like he has got the wrong ones. They look like they are the ones to fit the mk2 lights with the little orange LED's not the Mk 1 lights...

damn u guys are harsh!!!! :surrender:

im not a fan of the over sized rear wing.. but the alloys are v unique..

Was a funny meet.. cos we parked oposite a roundabout and abt a dozen cars nearly had accidents looking at us instead of looking right! :headhurt:

I was in there today as I had a meeting close by.... How come you do a "monthly shopping trip for accessories"?? The only thing I would have bought in there would have been some detailing stuff.....

But I may be back for the pink steering wheel cover and sparkly playboy stickers.... Are they owned by the same company that own the £1 store????

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry just cant believe he really existed with a car like this, thought it was a 4 year old messing around. :headhurt: So Im guessing that really was a picture of him on his my space... N15MNO when you met him did you take a translator with you to interpret the B.S he was trying to say or did you just seek counselling straight after meeting him to aid you in the realisation that DI%^ heads like him really exist? :lol: