Vampire

Zedrush

Bloody internet will be down all week so looks like gonna have to harrass you lot when I get home in evenings :lol: Sorry all about the wales meet I know I let alot of people down hope can make it up to you lot. As Andy said got a feature shoot tomo, never done one before so dont know what to expect.

Was thinking of dressing up as a ninja and making a clown of myself on the shoot... but someone said to me jay just be yourself..... so... looks like ill be dressing up as a ninja and making a clown of myself :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Missing wales seems like I missed out of a family reunion so am gutted, also talks of me selling my 350z are 50/50 at mo, as I cant get this modifying out my system and want to start a new page from scratch and draw again. Bloody expensive hobby so far I know that much :blush:

Some of you will be pleased to know my Rav 4 comes this thursday, still trying to find a nurses outfit to fit me, Nixy offered but my butt is too small for the rear area :lol::lol::lol::p oh I went there ;) Just kidding Nixy :headhurt::blackeye:

Anyhow just thought I post to say hi Im still alive, and am still thick as anything :lol::lol::blush:

This week I'll be a vampire too. Working night shift.

Poor show for Wales Jay, never mind though. It's not like we were sitting at the carvery in Bala calling you a W4nk3r or anything....... or were we??? ;)

I was gutted not to meet you and see the car so selling it to me for a grand will make up for it! :teeth:

Bloody internet will be down all week so looks like gonna have to harrass you lot when I get home in evenings :lol: Sorry all about the wales meet I know I let alot of people down hope can make it up to you lot. As Andy said got a feature shoot tomo, never done one before so dont know what to expect.

Was thinking of dressing up as a ninja and making a clown of myself on the shoot... but someone said to me jay just be yourself..... so... looks like ill be dressing up as a ninja and making a clown of myself :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Missing wales seems like I missed out of a family reunion so am gutted, also talks of me selling my 350z are 50/50 at mo, as I cant get this modifying out my system and want to start a new page from scratch and draw again. Bloody expensive hobby so far I know that much :blush:

Some of you will be pleased to know my Rav 4 comes this thursday, still trying to find a nurses outfit to fit me, Nixy offered but my butt is too small for the rear area :lol::lol::lol::p oh I went there ;) Just kidding Nixy :headhurt::blackeye:

Anyhow just thought I post to say hi Im still alive, and am still thick as anything :lol::lol::blush:

Dont worry bud, passed your phone number to everyone at the Wales meet in case you had IT problems.

Keep the zed and just mod other peoples if you need to scatch this itch.

Best of luck with the shoot anyway, never read that particular mag but will try to get a copy from the top shelf when in a newsagents that dont know me :D

Good luck with the shoot, be yourself - if they try to make an arse of you then get your cage fighting buddies round to kick them in!

You could buy a roadster and have matching mods - that would be original! Get your one all turboed up or something

Jay, I'm starting to wonder if you've actually got a driving licence? Is it that you can mod them but can't drive? :lol: Surely you can't want to sell the car when you've hardly had chance to show it off! Why don't you just go and work for ESR and mod other peoples? If your wallet's itching come and do mine! And yes, your arse is probably smaller than mine.....

can understand not wanting to get any stine chips on the wales trip prior to your photoshoot Jay but you did miss one top unique day

Yep won't be another for quite a while now :blush: Sorry to say this Jay but anyone who had anything about them was at the Wales meet. ;):lol:

can understand not wanting to get any stine chips on the wales trip prior to your photoshoot Jay but you did miss one top unique day

Yep won't be another for quite a while now :blush: Sorry to say this Jay but anyone who had anything about them was at the Wales meet. ;):lol:

Yeh i know guys but had a few things to sort out to that weekend wasnt just about the car. Am gutted :blush:

Yeh i know guys but had a few things to sort out to that weekend wasnt just about the car. Am gutted :blush:

Liar :lol:

Liar :lol:

:p you told me to say that in order to get the people on my side :headhurt:

traitor :boxing::lol: