My Wales Stats

Stew

I took the twisty route up through Wales on the Saturday in the end - about 7 1/2 hrs inc lunch and a couple of stops. Only about 250 miles though :blush:

Best roads (in no order):

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the twisty route up through Wales on the Saturday in the end - about 7 1/2 hrs inc lunch and a couple of stops. Only about 250 miles though :blush:

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

:thumbs: Thanks for that Daaave - on the list for September :teeth:

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

Hey Stanksi - fancy a little run through these Welsh roads in September - but this time no cakes in your boot to slow you down ;):p

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

Hey Stanksi - fancy a little run through these Welsh roads in September - but this time no cakes in your boot to slow you down ;):p

Stan tells me it was the lack of brakes to slow him down that worried him :lol:

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

nah ..... he forgot what the pedal on the far right was really for :lol:

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

Letting us roadsters down :headhurt: will have a word ;)

Beaufort - Llangynidr

Rhayader - Devils Bridge

Evo Triangle

Letting us roadsters down :headhurt: will have a word ;)

And what makes it worse was the three of us had the whole moor to ourselves B)

Hey Stanksi - fancy a little run through these Welsh roads in September - but this time no cakes in your boot to slow you down

Stan tells me it was the lack of brakes to slow him down that worried him

nah ..... he forgot what the pedal on the far right was really for

Ya Cheeky rascals!! :lol::p

My brakes are getting sorted next Friday all being well (front Pads worn down to 80% so I am told!) :scare:

Yes I am up for a run out again in fact I was gonna post an Anglesey reccie mission nano meet in the next couple of weeks maybe - next 3 weekends busy with Work unfortunately :dry:

but if anyone wants to meet up and go up to Anglesey to scan the teritory prior to a proper Mini meet up there then please let me know - we can stop off for a sticky bun and a cuppa while we are up there? :thumbs:

Taking my camera also and try out some in car action shots for the next meet? I will use fluff from the bottom of my pockets cunningly mixed with old jelly beans which should create a suitable glue mix to hold my tripod inside the car! :headhurt:

Hey Stanksi - fancy a little run through these Welsh roads in September - but this time no cakes in your boot to slow you down

Stan tells me it was the lack of brakes to slow him down that worried him

nah ..... he forgot what the pedal on the far right was really for

Ya Cheeky rascals!! :lol::p

My brakes are getting sorted next Friday all being well (front Pads worn down to 80% so I am told!) :scare:

Yes I am up for a run out again in fact I was gonna post an Anglesey reccie mission nano meet in the next couple of weeks maybe - next 3 weekends busy with Work unfortunately :dry:

but if anyone wants to meet up and go up to Anglesey to scan the teritory prior to a proper Mini meet up there then please let me know - we can stop off for a sticky bun and a cuppa while we are up there? :thumbs:

Taking my camera also and try out some in car action shots for the next meet? I will use fluff from the bottom of my pockets cunningly mixed with old jelly beans which should create a suitable glue mix to hold my tripod inside the car! :headhurt:

Look out guys, Stan has got the modding bug :lol:

DSCF0028.jpg

Cheeky sods! :lol:

Already ahead of you ... for my birthday I got this!

Was a nice surprise - they took a picture of me to the bakers and made up this cake - thats little Stan at the side of my Beetle (the one I still have!!) :thumbs:

My Beetle

KtBUOiaAnb.JPG

Little Stan

ePHaz8AtLU.JPG

Was a nice surprise - they took a picture of me to the bakers and made up this cake - thats little Stan at the side of my Beetle (the one I still have!!) :thumbs:

My Beetle

KtBUOiaAnb.JPG

Little Stan

ePHaz8AtLU.JPG

Spot on! :thumbs::lol:

My Beetle

KtBUOiaAnb.JPG

Little Stan

ePHaz8AtLU.JPG

:lol::lol::thumbs:

You swine!!! :blush:

WARNING: do not look at this picture especially if your eating food !

Doh! Get that picture off this website sharpish - not my best side(Idont have a best side! :fool: ) - I blame the 05:00 start honest guv! :headhurt:

No more please - you can show pics of my car instead thats better looking!! Cakes in the post btw! :lol:

Ok this is the proper picture - I may look half cut but I did'nt have a drop too busy taking pictures myself! (I dont have lamps grewing out of my head usually) :lol:

As you can see me and Tim share the same tailor although he looks more stylish in them !! :lol:

Lq3ist4jhx.JPG

(why do I get the feeling I will regret posting this picture!) :headhurt:

No more please - you can show pics of my car instead thats better looking!! Cakes in the post btw! :lol:

Ok this is the proper picture - I may look half cut but I did'nt have a drop too busy taking pictures myself! (I dont have lamps grewing out of my head usually) :lol:

As you can see me and Tim share the same tailor although he looks more stylish in them !! :lol:

Lq3ist4jhx.JPG

Nice one Stan :thumbs::lol:

Tim will always be king of the shirt wearers :thumbs:

Lq3ist4jhx.JPG

Nice one Stan :thumbs::lol:

Tim will always be king of the shirt wearers :thumbs:

But Stanski is king of cakes - as his boot on Sunday shows :D

P1030430.jpg

:snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack: :snack: :snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack::snack:

On behalf of many satisfied munchers :thumbs:

Thanks

Glad you liked them still cant beleive you took a picture of my boot! ;)

Was worried Little Miss was going to got an adverse reaction from my almond tarts, and sue me after! :scare: (I double checked there were no strawberries in them) :headhurt:

On the plus side I could have driven off her Ultra Custard cream machine while she was distracted! :lol:B)