My Wales Stats

Stew

Ok, many people asked me at Wales so I took a few notes on the way home!

1032.4 miles covered at an average of 27 mpg and approx 6 1/2 - 7 hours drive home after a full days shopping on Monday!

Was a fair trip - I have done the maths on the fuel..... :scare:

Was a brilliant weekend.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, many people asked me at Wales so I took a few notes on the way home!

1032.4 miles covered at an average of 27 mpg and approx 6 1/2 - 7 hours drive home after a full days shopping on Monday!

Was a fair trip - I have done the maths on the fuel..... :scare:

Was a brilliant weekend.

:notworthy: you get the prize for the furthest travelled :#1:

£205 quid on fuel alone! :lol::lol::lol:

Well I'll gratefully receive the award Tim - unless anyone can beat it!

Had a great time and it was well worth the effort. Jayne loved it and has a new found appreciation of my car 'geekness' that she has always struggled with! :D

It was appreciated that you travelled so far mate and was good to meet you. I only live an hour away from Chester and it cost me £60 on fuel so just over £200 is not too bad in comparison.

My missus appreciates why I'm so geeky now, but she's paranoid I'm gonna run away with the forum :lol:

Yeah, Jayne thought it was just me! It was good to be stood with 45 other owners drooling over each others cars. Took the pressure off me! She enjoyed chatting with the Wags too.

Ha ha! Maybe.

It'll be awesome to get the Zeds round the Highlands, no traffic lights or roundabouts to break up the convoy!

I still can't believe I went all that distance and knew your neighbour Mike. That was funny.

Ha ha! Maybe.

It'll be awesome to get the Zeds round the Highlands, no traffic lights or roundabouts to break up the convoy!

I still can't believe I went all that distance and knew your neighbour Mike. That was funny.

Yeah that was the most bizzare thing i've seen :scare:

Ha ha! Maybe.

Yeah that was the most bizzare thing i've seen :scare:

How far does he have to move to get away from you Stew :lol:

That would be awesome.

As said before Dave, it was worth the effort, Jayne loved it too. I think it could be a good competition on furthest traveled for September!

That would be awesome.

As said before Dave, it was worth the effort, Jayne loved it too. I think it could be a good competition on furthest traveled for September!

I am pretty sure i will be up for it. :thumbs: It would be rude not too.

Sat up at the moment with tooth ache :headhurt::lol:

Stew nice to meet you and Jayne - looking forward to the Highland Hoon :thumbs:

Top car you have there also - I could'nt have that front lip spoiler on mine - it would get beached on my speed bumps ! :lol:

Toothace Dave?? Oh dear you should'nt eat those rock cakes! Hope your feeling better?

That would be awesome.

Given your stats of 1032.4 miles/27.0mpg down to Wales and back I might have a chance, as add on mine of 690.7 miles/26.9mpg up from Surrey and back (average 41 mph and a slight detour via Cannock on the way up to see some relatives) that looks like a round trip of about 1700 miles, although as I'll be taking a route up through Wales (got to do the Evo triangle again) and a detour to take in some other good driving roads :teeth: , probably more around 2000 miles. Hence the idea to include a visit to Sunderland - car might need a service, and some bits added if the other 'alf ain't alooking! ;)

It'll be a good comp in September. I'll tell you what, I'll stump up for a wee prize for furthest travelled! It will be small but a Scotsman putting his hand in his pocket and taking out something other than moths will be prize enough!

It'll be a good comp in September. I'll tell you what, I'll stump up for a wee prize for furthest travelled! It will be small but a Scotsman putting his hand in his pocket and taking out something other than moths will be prize enough!

By the time Colin has done Honister Kirkstone and Hardnott on his way up he may be a contender ;)