experience of the 'other side'

nikos

Guest prescience

Edd, Nikos is doing nothing more than identifying a rift - which exists - and should not be moaned at for that

Chubbs - you've done your usual in being boring :p and cutting at the same time.

You are not welcome here; go away :p:lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm chilled out about it all now,

we play here,

they play there,

We offer a free service and experiance.

and they charge for !!!!!! (still waiting for an answer)

See still chilled :yawn:

Why perpetuate the "us and them" rubbish?

You play here, I play here as well so what!?

You offer a free service and experience and I use the site, they charge for the right to use the members section and I choose to pay and use that site as well.

This rubbish just demeans the whole forum idea in my opinion. :headhurt:

Guest prescience

David IMHO you're not helping.

You were helping earlier though with your posting on the OC. Where has that gone, please - don't become part of the problem continue your proactive approach to resolution - a much better usage of everyone's time :)

David IMHO you're not helping.

You were helping earlier though with your posting on the OC. Where has that gone, please - don't become part of the problem continue your proactive approach to resolution - a much better usage of everyone's time :)

Dorian, didn't mean to sound so harsh. Seeing one of the site moderators being so flippant made me spit nails.

There is nothing that I would like more than a happy thriving, joint community. As I said in my earlier post, we all have something in common. :)

Errr....I havent posted here at all (I think.) though I joined up ages ago. Its just keeping up with two sites is really hard work... :blush:

Needless to say, I ll be hanging around a LOT more and posting what I post best....RUBBISH!!! :teeth:

"Rubbish is good"

Reminds me of how I became a "Yob". Jezza said tat 350Zs are driven by Yobs. Ergo I'm a Yob!

JohnK

p.s. I browse both sites. I like the people. They answer my stupid questions. Just dont want to pay for discount on oil and club stickers....

"Rubbish is good"

Reminds me of how I became a "Yob". Jezza said tat 350Zs are driven by Yobs. Ergo I'm a Yob!

JohnK

p.s. I browse both sites. I like the people. They answer my stupid questions. Just dont want to pay for discount on oil and club stickers....

:#1::) Snap :teeth:

I'm chilled out about it all now,

we play here,

they play there,

We offer a free service and experiance.

and they charge for !!!!!! (still waiting for an answer)

See still chilled :yawn:

Why perpetuate the "us and them" rubbish?

You play here, I play here as well so what!?

You offer a free service and experience and I use the site, they charge for the right to use the members section and I choose to pay and use that site as well.

This rubbish just demeans the whole forum idea in my opinion. :headhurt:

Sorry if you think I’m flippant with my response but I have passed worrying about two forums, two clubs, and the harsh treatment from a few individuals over the other side, that banned me and others for offering a free forum for THEIR members on the old site.

If we get on to the freedom of speech thing again, I am not as mentioned by others here going to pay to an organization £30 for dubious discounts and a sticker, and at the same time not going to be allowed to express opinions or offer alternative to the establishment.

That is bordering on a dictatorship. I smile when I open their welcome page and it hits members with big black writing saying we censor what we don’t like. What a welcome to new members,

As we have said it’s a free site here.

It’s up to an individual to decide.

And it’s fair to compete as we both do.

If the premiership had only one football team who would win, it takes competition to improve service and I am looking forward to seeing what service the competition offers “if at allâ€

I've already expressed my opinion, so I won't repeat myself :)

But David, didn't you post about this discussion and the possibility of a "truce"? Did you do it in the member's section? As I haven't seen your post.

Also, I find it quite ironic that people see whoever posts here most, and then (to sell a car) posts his advert with a link to their pics on here, trying to stir things up. Lazy yes, stirring, I don't think so.

Again, I've never met Nikos and probably never will as he's now sold his Z, but again lots of people seem to find the bad intentions in others when probably they should look at themselves first thinking.... WHY do I see malice in this???

Come on guys! :wacko:

They had one of these "us and them" type discussions on the other site a few weeks ago which degenerated into such a slanging match that the protaganists on both sides ended up looking plain daft. We don't want to repeat that here, do we?

Newbies look at this sort of thing and wonder whether they can be arsed joining either and I wouldn't blame them.

Why don't we all get on with it instead of sniping - it's not achieving anything.

As a man pretending to be from my part of the world once said "Calm down! Calm down!" :p

hi Rish mate, hope your drifting attempts didn't bend too many suspension arms ;)

Nice pics btw :teeth:

wanted to come but then got hooked on the MG Racing online auction and wasted all day there :lol: (was a great laugh btw)

Plus I understand they charged spectators £10 entrance, so I'm glad I didn't bother :)

Hi Val et al,

Just to say I've been watching both threads with interest. Like Rish I don't have time to post on both but will make a bit more effort in future.

Shame you didn't make it to the Drifting. Entry was free if you were with someone, so you could have mentioned Glynn or me. This was becasue there was a kitcar show on.

Next time?

Hi Val et al,

Just to say I've been watching both threads with interest. Like Rish I don't have time to post on both but will make a bit more effort in future.

Shame you didn't make it to the Drifting. Entry was free if you were with someone, so you could have mentioned Glynn or me. This was becasue there was a kitcar show on.

Next time?

sure mate :)

what other thread anyway? I guess it's in the members only section then, as I can't see it :wacko::lol:

hi Rish mate, hope your drifting attempts didn't bend too many suspension arms ;)

Nice pics btw :teeth:

Drifting was good fun Val, wanted to do it ever since a bunch of you went last year without telling me :dry::p

For every decent pic of me, there muct be about 20 of me spinning :blush:

PS: Didnt bend anything. :p

Horses for courses guys ....... viva la diference as they say. B)

May the two site exist with their own individuality as they are both clearly seeking to achieve different things ...... hence I don't feel they will, or should, ever merge...... I think we all benefit from a choice !!!!! Variety being the spice of life :yahoo:

Oh ...... and when I visit I'm always on my best behaviour ....... so don't anyone get worried ;):D:D:D I'm only a grumpy sod in my own house :yuck:;):D

Val the other thread was in the members only area. It has now been closed, bit premature in my books but its is private and closed.

Steve

Hi Val et al,

Next time?

sure mate :)

what other thread anyway? I guess it's in the members only section then, as I can't see it :wacko::lol: