ARC crazy!...

breay

Ive been searching around for a quality cold air intate for the zed for a while and finally made my mind up on an ARC enclosed airbox and polished intake pipe. But then i went mad and bought the ARC slam panel to match as well as a summit strut brace and a couple of Nismo caps! The fit of the ARC stuff is amazing and was a piece of cake to fit, a big thank you to Chris at JDM.

Oh and it sounds awesome!!! :teeth:

Well you get what you pay for but very expensive stuff! JDM were the cheapest i could find, the whole lot including the air box, hard pipe, slam panel, caps, brace and tein bonnet lifters set me back over £700 in the end. :bangin:

Well i was just going to buy a pop charger to be honest, but i had a bit of a result through work; they gave me a bonus of which i could use to buy what ever i wanted but i couldn't have it as cash. So i thought well its not really my money so i'll treat the zed! i'd never have spent that much money otherwise! Im a bit of a tart when it comes to manufacturers so id always spend a bit extra to get a performance part made by a well known company.

Well i was just going to buy a pop charger to be honest, but i had a bit of a result through work; they gave me a bonus of which i could use to buy what ever i wanted but i couldn't have it as cash. So i thought well its not really my money so i'll treat the zed! i'd never have spent that much money otherwise! Im a bit of a tart when it comes to manufacturers so id always spend a bit extra to get a performance part made by a well known company.

I'd never heard of ARC until I read this thread :wacko::lol: