Which 370z should I go for?

regiregi

Hi

I'm looking into getting a 370z soon and currently are torn between these 2 options. the black one is a much more desirable colour however much higher mileage and owners which could show it has not had the nicest of lives. On the other hand, is the darker grey one which is on much lower millage, owners and has had the slave cylinder replaced with the downside being its paint isn't in the best condition however I'd be looking at fixing it. Is it worth getting the black one due to its more desirable color or should I get the lower milage grey one and spend a little extra on paint repair? let me know if there are any other small details I have missed/overlooked as this will be my first 370z.

Sorry but I can't see where it says that the grey paint work is in better condition than the black one? The black one has had professional photos taken, and taken in a studio with accentuating lighting and HDR.

The grey one is a private sale so just done from someone's phone. Although I prefer black over grey, I'd go for the grey one on condition or wait for one I want with the right spec.

The grey one has less owners and has been seen to by Horsham developments, so they took it to a good place to get stuff fixed.

• Like 1

The paint on the black one is dreadful, there's orange peel on nearly every panel. Given that it's been valeted, I'd be suprised if it's not wearing something masking a whole bunch of swirls as well, but that is purely speculation.

Can't really tell the state of the paint on the grey one from those pictures, but the headlights do look cloudy. It hasn't been valeted but still loks tidy enough to imply it's cared for.

That aside, the grey one looks to be in much better condition - the bolster on the driver's seat in that black one looks worse than the seat in my 350Z, for example. I'd agree with BBK, I'd go for the grey one on condition too. Or at least go take a closer at that one.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ilogikal1 said:

The paint on the black one is dreadful, there's orange peel on nearly every panel. Given that it's been valeted, I'd be suprised if it's not wearing something masking a whole bunch of swirls as well, but that is purely speculation.

Can't really tell the state of the paint on the grey one from those pictures, but the headlights do look cloudy. It hasn't been valeted but still loks tidy enough to imply it's cared for.

That aside, the grey one looks to be in much better condition - the bolster on the driver's seat in that black one looks worse than the seat in my 350Z, for example. I'd agree with BBK, I'd go for the grey one on condition too. Or at least go take a closer at that one.

Zooming in on my phone I can see the orange peel too.