Back to Jap !

Hey guys,

Im Paul based near Chester (North West) 👋

After having to sell my Ltd Ed Mk1 MR2 for a more ‘family friendly’ car (Cupra) I’m now looking to get a 2 seater again… I’m in the market for a 350 HR and am very excited to start my search!

I’ve been driving other peoples GTR’s for kicks and have decided to put that cash towards my own bit of fun instead. 

(apologies if some of these previous cars are swear words on here 😂)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you. Any information like that really helps… been researching the cars, but nobody knows them like the owners and the enthusiasts, so really appreciate it 👍🏻

Had my eye on one for about 5 years… almost bought a GT4 before COVID for 9k… bought a M140i last year… but still cast an envious eye at the Z’s. Tough market out there at the moment… money seems to be creeping into 370 territory. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. You are absolutely right… I am open to a DE that’s been shown a lot of love too ❤️ all the reports I’ve read say the 2nd car market will crash this year as the COVID parts issue cycle goes full circle with more 2nd hand cars entering the market as they get upgraded to new. We will see. I’m not in a rush, so can take my time until the right one comes along… eventually 🙂