Its been a while

AJD87

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, it won't let me create an account for some reason, but I just stumbled across your post by sheer coincidence. I have been the owner of this car for the last 4 years. I'll try create an account tonight and post some more recent photos. Best regards, Joe

• Like 4

Wow what are the chances. If you could share that would be appreciated. If you ever come to sell please let me know, i bought it and it had been poorly modified by the lad who only had it a few months. Bad spray jobs on parts, awful big wheels kerbed to death bad bodywork etc. I brought it back to life and would love to have her again

Here are some photos as promised. I haven't really touched her other than replacing broken parts/maintenance, so it should look very similar to when you owned it. When the day eventually comes to sell then i'll definitely give you first refusal. If you want to drop me your number and I can message on whatsapp. 

DSC_0557-Edit-Edit.jpg

PXL_20230327_172752913.jpg

IMG_20200323_131141.jpg

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

They’re a different style, I’ve seen them on Paul Thompsons at Japfest. They look very nice.

Well either way I’ve seen these in real life and had to deal with the pain of ordering tyres for them 😂

The Nismos have a line on them not the dots believe they’re called rays grand touring track 

what you laughing about @davey_83 😂

Edited by Azurez33
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Well either way I’ve seen these in real life and had to deal with the pain of ordering tyres for them 😂

The Nismos have a line on them not the dots believe they’re called rays grand touring track 

what you laughing about @davey_83 😂

That you thought these came on the GT4's, doubt you've ever seen these in the flesh as you'd know for sure. Also gen Nismo wheels are 18' front and 19' rear, very unusual for Nissan's 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, davey_83 said:

That you thought these came on the GT4's, doubt you've ever seen these in the flesh as you'd know for sure. Also gen Nismo wheels are 18' front and 19' rear, very unusual for Nissan's 

Nope 100% seen these mate…. Like I said had to order tyres for them and didn’t realise they were 19”  on the back as I was surprised as it’s more a German style. 

sorry davey Unless you prove me wrong I don’t agree, they’re for sure rare as **** though, I believed they were an optional extra 

IMG_5262.png

IMG_5263.jpeg

Edited by Azurez33
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Azurez33 said:

Nope 100% seen these mate…. Like I said had to order tyres for them and didn’t realise they were 19”  on the back as I was surprised as it’s more a German style. 

sorry davey Unless you prove me wrong I don’t agree, they’re for sure rare as **** though, I believed they were an optional extra 

IMG_5262.png

IMG_5263.jpeg

So further digging shows they were available on the 2007 models but only as an optional extra on the Gts. They were a complete redesign of the Oem gt rays to show a redesign of style for the car. 
Apparently they are in the original brochure  

4 hours ago, Azurez33 said:

Does this mean I’m right? 😂 yeah and have the Nismo decals featured on mr Thompsons 380rs 

You very well could be fella, however the comment "thought they were the GT4's" makes it hard to believe you've seen them as the GT4's wheels are 18' all round 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, davey_83 said:

You very well could be fella, however the comment "thought they were the GT4's" makes it hard to believe you've seen them as the GT4's wheels are 18' all round 

Haha I deffo agree there 😂 but this is the car that comes into my work so defo seen them 😂

• Like 1