Nissan Remembrance Thread

Lets face facts. Nissan is done with ICE and only lives on through its fans.....and One out of 3000 people here loves EV. So it an Era change. Everyone knows about its famous undercutting the market. They put the common man in sports cars. Their job is done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ. I used to post the adverts of the older Zeds on IG and People loved them. Can post documentaries, Adverts and production videos in here. Any model is welcome! This documentary made my mate in the west country want to buy a GTR. Id love him to get it as I get to borrow it to use on the amazing local roads near Gloucester. He used to be a German guy. Hes waiting for the baby to get big and go to high school. ๐Ÿ˜‚. Enjoy

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

On 09/06/2023 at 17:53, GranTurismoEra said:

Lets face facts. Nissan is done with ICE and only lives on through its fans.....and One out of 3000 people here loves EV. So it an Era change. Everyone knows about its famous undercutting the market. They put the common man in sports cars. Their job is done ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ. I used to post the adverts of the older Zeds on IG and People loved them. Can post documentaries, Adverts and production videos in here. Any model is welcome! This documentary made my mate in the west country want to buy a GTR. Id love him to get it as I get to borrow it to use on the amazing local roads near Gloucester. He used to be a German guy. Hes waiting for the baby to get big and go to high school. ๐Ÿ˜‚. Enjoy

ย 

ย 

ย 

I was sad to hear of the GTR name being used by Mazda and then later Mercedes ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha 1