Which cakes would you prefer for Wales run?

Cake preferences for your delight and delictation:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Cake preferences for your delight and delictation:

• Almond Tarts
    • Cherry/Choc assorted muffins
    • Danish Pastries
    • Cookies - assorted Choc/white choc/cinnamon
    • Scones
    • Mixture of above

oh my god this is starting to sound like a request for the geriatric reunion, dont forget to take your dentures out before you have your scones :lol::blush:

You haven't requested your Rice Cakes yet. :p

oh my god this is starting to sound like a request for the geriatric reunion, dont forget to take your dentures out before you have your scones :lol::blush:

:sweat: Phew, that's a relief - when I saw your post on this thread I thought we were going to get........................guys, what's a danish pastry, does it have pork or fish in it?

:lol: :lol:

:sweat: Phew, that's a relief - when I saw your post on this thread I thought we were going to get........................guys, what's a danish pastry, does it have pork or fish in it?

:lol: :lol:

:lol::blush:

Almond tarts for us please................. only because we went to Bakewell the other day and the price of those bakewell tarts nearly brought on a coronary for the missus!!!

Almond tarts for us please................. only because we went to Bakewell the other day and the price of those bakewell tarts nearly brought on a coronary for the missus!!!

I know what you mean about Bakewell :dry: - its only a version of Manchester Tart anyway (which is better - he he but I am biased!!)

No worries squarehead its looking like cookies are the fave snack of Zed owners - but I will get a mix of all anyway just make sure there are more of your faves!

Dont worry any veggies these goodies are all veg friendly , environmentally aware have never harmed a fish in their life!!! :lol:

I know what you mean Zedrush it does sound a bit - ooh can we have a sticky bun with our Early Grey please Vicar!

Its just a sugar rush to help with our Sunday Zed rush! ;)

so when on sunday can we eat them...............

Anytime really mate - I will meet you at Chester services first anyway , then I suppose Bala and well if anyone just wants to pop over -grab yer cakes if you want them - feel free - :thumbs:

Anytime really mate - I will meet you at Chester services first anyway , then I suppose Bala and well if anyone just wants to pop over -grab yer cakes if you want them - feel free - :thumbs:

can we all eat them in your car........!! :lol:

The smell in your car wil be like 'home from home' for you I guess but good on you doing this - thanks :thumbs:

No dont run a bakery but would'nt mind it to be honest - much more rewarding than I.T I think ;)

I've already got the delivery van just need the business :teeth:

Hey and no crumbs on my car please :lol::lol: