My Nos bottle

Zedrush

Just got a pic sent to me of my nos bottle tempory at the mo as is going to be airsprayed this weekend, running 25shot to begin with then slowly move to eventually 75 once its all cleared and rolling roaded :thumbs:

nos.jpg

many thanks to Lloyd and Guy at nemesis-uk sourced bottle and the whole NX kit for me and sponsors the car and Andy at shock graffics who is air spraying it :thumbs:

haha fiar play just pokin fun at you like normal :p

Looks sweet bud, you'll have to let me know how you get on with the N20 as I was contemplating buying a set up myself!

:p you mean fudge packer :lol::lol:

dont think you should get nos though you might blow the welds on the intake by granny shifting and not double clutching like you should :lol::blush:

Jay, is the only reason you bought nos to say that?

That and to copy me! :dry:;)

yeh you got me bro :blush::surrender:

I end up copying you alot but for some reason I always end up making it look better :lol: oh touche :p;)

Pride comes before a fall my young apprentice!! :lol:

is NOS safe to a standard car then or do you have to do internal work?!

could be an interesting option ;)

its fine if its done right. you have a window after 3500revs you hit it progressively from a wet kit setup, single port. Start of at 25 go up to 75 to see how the engine copes (depending on age and wear will be a factor). Make sure bottle is heated at right temp before releasing. Some say go to 100 and beyond but i wouldnt tempt it. great thing is that unlike turbo and other FI its not under constant stress, so less impact on stress of engine if you only use it now and again.

Speak to big phil though he will give you better advice than me ;) Shire I think you should get 300 shot of nos in your engine it will be fine :thumbs::teeth:

Wont NOS kill the engine?

Any FI induction will cause engine stress and wear overtime but if done correctly and used sensibly nitrous will actually have less impact that an engine running turbo or supercharger which keeps the pressure on consistantly. Progressive is the safest route rather than a straight shot. And do plenty of research here:

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218158