Any experience of the A90 Supra?!

GranTurismoEra

Anyone owned or knows anyone that has driven the A90 Supra. Im looking at it as a future car. I think prices will be around £35k within the next year. Which is in line with depreciation. There are many cars like M2 comp and TTRS but im eager to get some insight before venturing on the Supra forums. 

There is one in my area but driven in an immature manner. Like he got a license yesterday 🤣. Anyway opinions welcome. 

Also the manual version will arrive soon so thats going to be interesting obviously going to be a solid £54,000 initially.

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ekona said:

Go and test drive one and let us know. Or is that not how people actually buy cars these days any more?

Alright, grandad! Jeez, everything is bought on the internet these days. It saves having to actually speak to or see another human being… I’d have thought you’d be all over that! :lol:

• Haha 1

Can't remember who it was but someone said it's actually better to "remote buy" as the law makes it easier for you to hand it back if you find a problem with it, in the first 30 days. 

I remote bought my last motor and was a lot easier getting the dealer to fix things. Usually get told "if I fix it, then I'll just up the price and sell it to someone else" 

But, no never driven a Supra do can't help. Look forward to the pics of your next motor lad! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...