Your last new ICE car ...

ATTAK Z

Futures probably Electric/Alternative Fuels then older combustion engines being taxed off the roads in UK

Last new car will be something fun, something I know wont need repairs or a million recalls. I suspect imports of new cars will be banned so the used market will get stronger. 

Id like to try a GR Yaris or 86 at some point as brand new cars possibly or delivery miles. 86 unlikely as its only on sale for 2 years till 2024. 

Depends on what type of experience someone wants. I like the idea of something lightweight geared towards track or enthusiast use

Manufacturers will keep making combustion engines for export to America, Asia and Africa. IE Aston Martin

Edited by GranTurismoEra

I’m pretty happy where I am tbh. There’s nothing engine wise that I’ve not driven, from a v-twin to a v12, so I don’t have any bucket list to tick off. As long as it has a combustion engine of some kind, I’ll drive one until it’s no longer financially viable to do so. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a GR Yaris - fantastic little car. I think we have yet to see some of the best ICE cars so I think I'm some way off knowing what will be my last one. Never had a V10 and would like to try one but there aren't many to choose from.

• Like 1