Not a lot I can say about this day.....

SwissZ

Great views B)

But your tyres need some tyre gloss and your rear need some serious lowering :blush:

Yeah, I know what you mean about the lowering... I looked into it, but I have about 1/2 mm clearance to get into my garage so unless I can put hydrolically adjustable shocks on I'm stuffed :blush:

I also wish I'd gone with 20" wheels but Kahn only do that wheel in a 19". the spacers might be an idea though. Will they affect the handling at all?

The scenery really is breath taking. Funny thing was, I only went out for a hamburger and didn't stop until I got to the top of a mountain :teeth:

Nice Pics. Whereabouts is that? Looks like you were near a ski resort in one of the pics?

Yeah, there were ski resorts all over the place. The first photos were looking towards a place called Hoch-Ybrig and we then went up a pass to Ibergeregg. Spectatular views and road :)

Hmm, nice roads around there SwissZ. :teeth: Neat rims too, what brand are they? Loving the "Tonka" (big boys) toy in the background of one of the photos. ;)

Rims are 19" Kahn RSV2s. Would have have preffered a 20" if I'm honest, but they only went up to 19. :blush: