Obligatory first post

Evening all,

Relatively new to the Z game...  Bought my '05 350z back in July 2019 and absolutely love it.  Costs the earth to run compared to my previous cars but puts a huge smile on my face every time I jump in it!  Just wanted to join to talk to other Z owners and look over the many posts on modifying them as I think I'm not going to be parting with mine any time soon!

Thanks,

Ben

• Like 2

Good evening all,

First time 350/70 owner, had it since November last year and I'm starting to look at adding a few things soon. Have to admit to loving driving even more since climbing in, fuel consumption isn't even that bad compared to previous cars 🤣, definitely will keeping it for years to come.

Thanks in advance to all,

Adam

56 minutes ago, westy said:

Evening all,

Relatively new to the Z game...  Bought my '05 350z back in July 2019 and absolutely love it.  Costs the earth to run compared to my previous cars but puts a huge smile on my face every time I jump in it!  Just wanted to join to talk to other Z owners and look over the many posts on modifying them as I think I'm not going to be parting with mine any time soon!

Thanks,

Ben

Hi Ben and welcome from Bristol glad to hear your enjoying your zed, where are the pics 😁

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, CarterAF1 said:

Good evening all,

First time 350/70 owner, had it since November last year and I'm starting to look at adding a few things soon. Have to admit to loving driving even more since climbing in, fuel consumption isn't even that bad compared to previous cars 🤣, definitely will keeping it for years to come.

Thanks in advance to all,

Adam

Hi and welcome Adam, be good to see some pics 😁

Welcome to the OC:wave:

A fellow 2005 DE owner here.

I know what you mean about a bit more in running costs, I literally just put in £80 of V Power:surrender:

But the joy it brings is priceless.

I find myself staying in lower gears just to hear it sing to me as the revs pass 4k:lol:.

Does mean only getting about 18mpg:doh:

• Like 1

Hi Ben good to see you in the local Tesco and have a little chat about Zed life :D I understand what you mean on the running cost but they do put a smile on your face there full off charm in there own little way..!! :lol: nice to see another local zed as there are very few which is not a bad thing in my eyes :thumbs: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 04/08/2021 at 19:43, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome to the OC:wave:

A fellow 2005 DE owner here.

I know what you mean about a bit more in running costs, I literally just put in £80 of V Power:surrender:

But the joy it brings is priceless.

I find myself staying in lower gears just to hear it sing to me as the revs pass 4k:lol:.

Does mean only getting about 18mpg:doh:

haha me to 17.9