Looks like Louis is selling his car......

Sarnie

cos not sure whats gayer you saying Louis is selling his pink boxster or getting caught going on pistonheads and looking at boxsters in the first place. :p:lol:

although I know plenty of comeback talk you could say to me in response to that :blush::headhurt:

Oh let the flaming of zedrush begin :lol::surrender:

cos not sure whats gayer you saying Louis is selling his pink boxster or getting caught going on pistonheads and looking at boxsters in the first place. :p:lol:

although I know plenty of comeback talk you could say to me in response to that :blush::headhurt:

Don't talk to me about cars when you drive about in a Fiat Punto. fgay.gif

:lol:

Dont know what your laughing at Louis , this thing can be seen most days terrorising much more powerful cars on a daily basis in North staffordshire ;):lol:

75SX 73bhp B)

DSC_0454.jpg

Dont know what your laughing at Louis , this thing can be seen most days terrorising much more powerful cars on a daily basis in North staffordshire ;):lol:

75SX 73bhp B)

DSC_0454.jpg

Not better than what i was driving the other weekend.

Yes Sarah's Mum's car, a 55 plate fiat punto :surrender: