Any Manchester lads/ladies fancy organising a meet at some point in the near future?

I will be looking to organise something in a month or so round the bolton by bowland area. Meet up near clitheroe, lancashire and drive on some twisties. Just waiting for things to relax a little. I've organised quite few over the years. 

@HEADPHONES - defo wasn't me, I'm in a 350! Photo attached for you though so you can keep an eye out... I'm usually around the Rochdale/Middleton/Manchester areas. 

@Tinyflier - as long as you don't show us up and take off whilst we're flooring it, feel free... If I hear any turbos spooling up I'm not gonna be a happy chappy 😂😉

@Rob350 - I'm game. Let's do it! I haven't taken her on any twisties yet, nor have I sent the back out coz I'm too scared... Hell, I've only turned traction control off once, go easy on me! 

218390.png.23eb4009132fa8fdc813f47d500b1220.png

218391.png.ed9edac7cb612cf2b7508167a79dcc46.png

Very distinctive wheels and bumperB)

Will definitely wave or flash if I see you about Manchester.

I used to go to Middleton Arena sports complex once a week but my classes have moved.

Very nice centre you guys have there in Middleton :thumbs:

I'm normally commuting up and down Kingsway to Manchester Curry mile daily in my orange 350 so keep an eye out and wave :teeth: :wave:

IMG_20210401_215658.jpg

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 1

20200517_103755.jpg.2c462b731a66a8c3f1c7fa031e54005b.jpgAnother Manchester resident here. I live in Middleton. My NISMO doesn't come out as often as I would like, its a weekend driver. Very rarely see other zeds. Will keep an eye out for you guys.

Edited by JBaron
Added photo

@HEADPHONES looking clean bro! Lovely spoiler on the back of your Z. I'm saving up for a ducktail spoiler soon. But first i'm getting a rear diffuser to liven the back end up a little bit I think.

The centre in Middleton is lovely. I'm due a visit to Rusholme soon, I miss some arab food and some moonlight for dessert 😋 Will defo give you a beep/flash/wave if I see you out and about :) 

@JBaron wow man your 370 is looking lovely!! I normally come through middleton past the cop shop/bus station and up rochdale road through harpurhey when I go to manchester, i'm sure our paths will cross one day soon :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...