Paint repair.

SAFC99

Will be almost perfect after another application

be very interested to see the results in the flesh, pop in if you get the chance.

Let us know what they look like from different angles. The main gripe I had with the attempt I made with a touchup pen and Langka was that from one angle it was spot on but from others it was miles darker. I hear that this is an inherant problem of metalics, esp silver, but this kit is meant to be specially formulated to avoid this :)

Looks like this kit gives good results, but it's a pity to have to order it from the States. Can you get it over here?

if the results are good we may order a few kits in.

I'd have one. Give your paint shop a break for once :teeth::lol:

Looks like this kit gives good results, but it's a pity to have to order it from the States. Can you get it over here?

if the results are good we may order a few kits in.

I'd have one. Give your paint shop a break for once :teeth::lol:

I'd be interested too. My front bumper is peppered with tiny chip marks.

It tool me 4 hours to do the bonnet, and still nees another go, havent started the bumper yet, i think i would have been better off putting a weekend of overtime in at work and pay some one to do it with the money, it really is hard work and takes 2 applications! My arms and back is killing today!