Zedrush.......... the unvailing

bigphil

We have been asked by Jay to post the first official pics of the finished article, yes the one everyone thought didn't exist.

Before we do that I would just like to say what an awesome two days all of us at ESR have had with Jay and Danny also not forgetting their rather large friend Trees.

Having spoken to Jay on the phone for over a year but never having met all of us were unsure what to expect but let me say it is rare in this life to meet someone totally genuine and Jay falls into this gategory without any shadow of a doubt and the same goes for his brother Danny, my sides are aching from all the laughs we have had the past two days.

Thanks guys for making our job such good fun.

Right now the bit you have waited months for..........................

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Completely and Totally Awesome !!!!!!!

I now feel inadequate with my Zed, maybe rather than building new double garage I should put the funds into the Zed, damn damn damn !

A few minor niggles with it but overall, what the £$%^, looks truly

B) , bugger ;) more beer / wine / cider etc. needed

Not a great fan of Wide bodys but that looks great in black. Think it should be smoothed too, but looks like you have dropped a fair amount of cash on that baby, so you cant do everything in one go!!

Seats look sweet, as does the engine bay..

Like the interior touchs too, just wish you could order the arm rests without having to put your car into the shop...

I take it you got te EDFC? I know what your part of town is like for speed bumps!! And your never going to get it through the traffic control around blackheath / greenwich park without roughing up your lips!!

Not a great fan of Wide bodys but that looks great in black. Think it should be smoothed too, but looks like you have dropped a fair amount of cash on that baby, so you cant do everything in one go!!

Like the interior touchs too, just wish you could order the arm rests without having to put your car into the shop...

I take it you got te EDFC? I know what your part of town is like for speed bumps!! And your never going to get it through the traffic control around blackheath / greenwich park without roughing up your lips!!

EDFC makes no difference on speed bumps only there to stiffen or soften the dampers.

No need to put car into the shop for the arm rests we can supply on an exchange basis.

IIRC the smoothed arches on his first Zed were cracking so he may not want to go that way.

The seats do look great, don't they. B)

What spacers are behind the Volks to fill the arches, Phil? Look just about perfect to me. :)

EDFC makes no difference on speed bumps only there to stiffen or soften the dampers.

No need to put car into the shop for the arm rests we can supply on an exchange basis.

I thought the EDFC meant you could raise and lower too so I now stand corrected!!

Just gonna PM you with another order phil!!

Just got back... where do I start... :blush:

I can only sum up my weekend as nothing less than pure brilliant. And had ESR been three times the distance away from me, I still would of travelled it, the service is awesome, but perhaps the best thing about ESR is that they make you feel like and treat you like an old friend rather than a customer. Had a cracking time.

Big Phil is such a top guy, a perfectionist in is work and nothing is too much trouble, he listens and gives advice and his advice are always for the best of your interest never his own. Thanks so much Phil, I really felt like part of the family up there.

Little Phil, you are a Legend lol, you cracked me up the whole time getting in your elise and smacking your head everytime you got out lol. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and hospitality really was fantastic and definatley give me a bell when you are next in my neck of the woods.

mate. By the way your artistic talent is quite something lol, Ill see if I can get the handbrake in a museum next to a picasso painting lol.

Andrew, what can i say, am amazed that for someone who is only 19 how mature you were beyond your years, you had us in stitches and am so thankful for you making time for me and my brother, we really appreciate it. And the choices of types of coffee on offer bloody ell lol, have a great time at cagerage pal and hassell the lasses loads lol.

The two mechanics, cracking guys, if Nissan GB had people like these working for them they'd get a better rep. thanks so much guys you really put yourself out for me.

I know some of you on here might say well thats just because you spend loads with them they are like that. But to be honest Im not actually any where near some of the guys on here who spend with them. And thats the great thing about it, weather you spend a £1 or £1000's you get treated the same. As their love for cars is what shows, and doing an honest work and treating everyone as a friend is what makes ESR different to everyone else. And for me thats what works.

Cant explain how happy I am with the car and more importantly the great time you guys showed us when we were up there. you totally went out your way for us and treat us like one of your own, thanks so much guys I will never forget what a great weekend I had, was so worth it, guys are the best :thumbs:B)

As for the car its not finished yet lol :blush::headhurt: The graphics will be coming of as little Phil has something planned for it, the headlamps are going to be changed and still got to install the ice and possibly varient 3 KW, you really do have to see it in the flesh and hopefully you will get that chance at the wales meet :thumbs:

Oh and little phil, leave that hairdryer alone PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And martinmac, your car... WOW, the front looks absolutely amazing and the rear bumper really makes the car stand out. As the car was parked up I took more shots you are gonna me so chuffed with it pal, congrats :yahoo::yahoo:B):thumbs: And thanks for waking my lazy ass up to drive to sunderland lol I would still be in bed now had you of not lol :lol::headhurt:

Welcome back Jay, could you just explain it was a phone call that woke you up :lol:

Now get to sleep :lol:;)

:lol: oh yeh lol :headhurt:

am dead beat thanks guys for all the comments understand its gonna be like marmite lol but some good points raised there, since car is not finished still got some time to tweak it and hopefully will look more improved :thumbs:

4 1/4 hours there and erm 5 hours back lol

night all :thumbs: