Jump to content
ConnorP

New member in Northern Ireland

Recommended Posts

Hi all!, 

 

New to the forum and just picked up my first Z car this week, a 2006 350z with 39k miles! 

 

I'm new to the Z cars and will be glad of any help I can find here too! 

 

Just need to change over my reg, and get new wheels for it. 

 

Has anyone fitted Japan Racing JR11 alloys on their 350z? I have some questions about offset and clearances on the callipers! 

IMG_20201018_004610.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello and welcome, if you venture into the modifications area of the forums and the wheels section has a massive topic on wheels and clearances :thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azurez33 said:

Hello and welcome, if you venture into the modifications area of the forums and the wheels section has a massive topic on wheels and clearances :thumbs:

I had a good look last night and almost found everything I needed, Thanks! Just the offset for rear wheels to figure out now

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome along buddy. My 350z vert has jr11 the tears were 18x10.5 et22 I think if you look at my build thread for her I am sure I put it on there :thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/10/2020 at 18:33, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi and welcome along buddy. My 350z vert has jr11 the tears were 18x10.5 et22 I think if you look at my build thread for her I am sure I put it on there :thumbs:

Perfect! Thank you for the info, that's the same sizes as I am looking at doing but probably going for the bronze versions of them.

The current wheels are 19s and the fronts have been spaced about 20mm and they just clear the callipers, so I'm not too happy with them so less spacing will be great. 

I had a 2016 polo GTi before this and it was the worst car I've owned, had this 350z a week today and already looking at getting a 370z nismo too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome to the club! Great to see another NI member 

 

based just outside belfast myself 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/10/2020 at 19:31, ConnorP said:

Perfect! Thank you for the info, that's the same sizes as I am looking at doing but probably going for the bronze versions of them.

The current wheels are 19s and the fronts have been spaced about 20mm and they just clear the callipers, so I'm not too happy with them so less spacing will be great. 

I had a 2016 polo GTi before this and it was the worst car I've owned, had this 350z a week today and already looking at getting a 370z nismo too. 

My JR11's did require a 5mm shim spacer to avoid the callipers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...