Free Lunch !!!

martinmac

For anyone going on the Wales meet who has not yet downloaded the guide please do so now and pm Beavis that you have it.

If you have downloaded the guide and not confirmed this to Beavis then please do it now.

Give him a hand guys :thumbs:

As for the free lunch, theres no such thing :lol:

Stick with it bud, another one will be coming along soon :D and I will buy you a Buttie ;)

On the plus side you can spam this thread as much as you like as its a non post :lol:

PMs PLEASE GUYS, it makes life easier for Beavis and will make things go smoother on the day :yahoo:

:yahoo: Martin is paying for everyone else's wales lunch... see..

For anyone going on the Wales meet who has not yet downloaded the guide please do so now and pm Beavis that you have it.

If you have downloaded the guide and not confirmed this to Beavis then please do it now.

Give him a hand guys :thumbs:

As for the free lunch, I'm going to pay for everyone's whos replied to the PM!

:lol::teeth:

Get those pm s in confirming guys. ;)

Thanks Martin :thumbs: And just to let everyone know i have elected Martin as my private secretary on the run up to Wales, and no Jay he is not wearing hot pants and a boob tube before you ask!!

So get the confirmations in that you have downloaded the route and read the Important Wales Announcement........link in there. :thumbs:

Thanks Martin :thumbs: And just to let everyone know i have elected Martin as my private secretary on the run up to Wales, and no Jay he is not wearing hot pants and a boob tube before you ask!!

So get the confirmations in that you have downloaded the route and read the Important Wales Announcement........link in there. :thumbs:

Strictly socks and sandals bud. :lol:

Strictly socks and sandals bud. :lol:

:lol::blush: