No Red or White

Beavis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i appear to be the person in question with the shiny new white zed.. sorry guys but i cant make it.. i work in the catering business and the 11th, which i believe is a saturday and is obviously the busiest day so i wont be able to get it off..believe me would love to be there...lol just thinking about it i'd get left behind if i was there.. still running my car in.. but sorry again guys...

-ho

ive decided that i do miss the zed, rather a lot!

getting bored of torque steer! :lol:

imports are looking favourable, esp considering the recent road tax revisions...(just a shame i gotta wait until nov as greenlight dont cover imports and dont wanna cancel policy mid term)

still, Wales '09 isnt that far away...:lol:

imports are looking favourable, esp considering the recent road tax revisions...(just a shame i gotta wait until nov as greenlight dont cover imports and dont wanna cancel policy mid term)

Think Beavis may need a break before the next one ;)

yeah, fairplay though, you guys should have a great day and beavis is a credit to the forum for his organisation of these meets.

the convoy last sept was big enough, but 50 zeds will be fantastic, and the noise will be somthing else!

Sounds like the route will be good fun too. Was over there myself a few weeks back in the pouring rain- LOTS of fun!

:drive1

Can you provide more info, taxed mine on Sat using the DVLA's website and got stung for £220 for 6 months :(. I would have gone for the full year but would rather have the money coming out in October than this time of year.

Can you provide more info, taxed mine on Sat using the DVLA's website and got stung for £220 for 6 months :(. I would have gone for the full year but would rather have the money coming out in October than this time of year.

Ive just paid £205 for 12 months tax :p

imports are only subject to the "lower" tax band due to them not having an "official" co2 rating or something like that.

So basically they are the same to tax as a pre 2001 car, standard rate of 180quid i think...

could be wrong though....:blush:

That's what it says in this months EVO. :thumbs:

imports are only subject to the "lower" tax band due to them not having an "official" co2 rating or something like that.

So basically they are the same to tax as a pre 2001 car, standard rate of 180quid i think...

Even more reason to get an import :thumbs:

Even more reason to get an import :thumbs:

Annoyingly mine is a JDM. I'll have to have a moan but i'm guessing it probably won't get me to far... :rant:

a JDM is an import mate

well, in theory, all zeds are imports as they are made in japan, but lets not get into that debate!

sorry for going OT...

I know, hence why I'm going to have to have a moan that I'm paying £220 for 6 months when by all accounts I should be getting a full years worth of tax for that.....

Anyway I shall stop my off topicness now :)

back to tax one minute :lol: mine runs out at the end off may so will i be paying around the £220 mark or is it already up to the ridulous £400 mark :rant: ???

Not at the £400 mark yet. It will say on your reminder how much it is. ;)

i appear to be the person in question with the shiny new white zed.. sorry guys but i cant make it.. i work in the catering business and the 11th, which i believe is a saturday and is obviously the busiest day so i wont be able to get it off..believe me would love to be there...lol just thinking about it i'd get left behind if i was there.. still running my car in.. but sorry again guys...

Lol, couldn't you take one for the team, I'm sure you must be able to feel a servere migrane or the like coming on, just in time. ;):p

Very jealous of you lot! 50 x 350's in one place at one time. :cry: We don't have enough in NZ, that are in clubs yet for that number together, but we can easily do 50 Zeds, including the old school. :(

Maybe someone could take along a little white & a red model or RC 350. :lol:

Lol, couldn't you take one for the team, I'm sure you must be able to feel a servere migrane or the like coming on, just in time. ;):p

Very jealous of you lot! 50 x 350's in one place at one time. :cry: We don't have enough in NZ, that are in clubs yet for that number together, but we can easily do 50 Zeds, including the old school. :(

Maybe someone could take along a little white & a red model or RC 350. :lol:

Dont worry bronzee we will have about a million pictures up after the event :thumbs: