Little help finding my old build thread.

Keyser

I can't find my old build thread for the 350Z "The Bitch" my links are not working, tried a google search - its probably just me but can anyone save me some time and give me a link?

Thanks in advance.

Keyser

1 hour ago, SuperStu said:

You may have fallen into the archive bucket (no posts on the thread within 5 years and not pinned).

Is there a reason why we can't view archived threads, or can we??  Several times when queries have been posted that I can recall were answered in the past but searching to try and help with an answer shows they are no longer available and in turn Google seems to not be able to help. 

I've trawled through content created by @keyser and all the hidden content and can't find much.

I did find a for sale ad

which had a link to a build thread

that looks like it was cut off in the prime of it's life.

9 hours ago, Ebized said:

Is there a reason why we can't view archived threads, or can we??  Several times when queries have been posted that I can recall were answered in the past but searching to try and help with an answer shows they are no longer available and in turn Google seems to not be able to help. 

Good question.

10 hours ago, SuperStu said:

I've trawled through content created by @keyser and all the hidden content and can't find much.

I did find a for sale ad

which had a link to a build thread

that looks like it was cut off in the prime of it's life.

Thanks for looking mate that is the build thread but it was over 70 pages it's now 8 - O well not the end of the world.

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Keyser said:

Thanks for looking mate that is the build thread but it was over 70 pages it's now 8 - O well not the end of the world.

Thanks for looking :thumbs:

We did lose some content in the attack sadly. I’ll keep looking.

• Thanks 1