Gunmetal 350z For Sale 2005 "nismo" Reg Included

Dash

With huge regret:

2396497487_0fa73c693c_b.jpg

2417541958_dd034f9255_b.jpg

2005 (05 plate), March 2005.

Gunmetal Grey, with GT pack including- Bose stereo, optional Alezan leather heated and electric seats, cruise control, climate control, Bluetooth and phone cradle and steering wheel controls, Nismo short shift gear knob.

23780 miles. I am the first owner.

Full Nissan service history. Last service was a P2, about 6500 miles ago. It's always serviced with oil I supply myself.

P1 at 9193 miles

P2 at 17173 miles

PAINTSHIELD Full frontal Paint Protection Film

Taxed until March. MOT done and passed with clean bill of health last month.

18" Rays alloys (absolutely perfect) with Michelin Pilot Sports tyres all round (loads of tread left).

Fresh set of Ferodo DS2500 pads all round. Brake fluid is Motul RBF600.

Rear parking sensors

JWT Air filter fitted. The original airbox will be supplied too.

Private number plate included "NISMO C"

This car has been immaculately looked after, looking and running like a dream. The leather gets properly cleaned and treated regularly. It has always run on Optimax/Vpower/Tesco 99, and the occasional tank of 100RON on the continent.

Viewings essential! I am based in Buckinghamshire.

More photos upon request.

No Daydreamers or timewasters.

£16,995

Offers and details via PM, email or phone please:

Email : Kevin.mcglone@mac.com

Mobile : 07796 22 00 88 (occasionally off during office hours - please leave a message)

Dash

2399418094_b30eeb6d2c_b.jpg

2399414274_cfc5c04f02_b.jpg

2399414996_a1d9c22022_b.jpg

Nice car and can be seen in action @ the ring (fast zed around the Ring I have heard of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZD40i_3akQ

Video removed :wacko:

Good luck with the sale. Car looks stunning after its detail :thumbs:

Removed as I was a bit embarrased by my big broad oirish accent swearing like a trooper :blush:

Car was fantastic at the ring though, more than capable. I just checked it over the end of each day and changed oil every 3k. In fact when driven properly the ring isnt that hard on the car, testament to that is the fact im only on my second set of tyres!

Its been quite a hard decision but Ive only decided to sell it due to the very little use it gets, I mostly drive it on the contenant, hence the 23 odd K. I was in it the other day and it was the first time simce Christmas!!! Not right for such a nice car.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments :thumbs: