LED rear lights

Dicky

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know about that??? Must be a reason though! :thumbdown:

show me a car or motorcycle without rear reflectors and its illegal, i promise you

a lot of aftermarket rear lights for bikes dont have them and everytime you have an mot they flog you a stick on reflector

they dont have to be built into the brakes but normally are

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Another 6 sets arrived today, 2 off these are pre-orders, so 4 sets available for immediate despatch.

Totally plug and play.......No Mod Required to loom or block connector. Genuine Nissan U.K. LED's.

Still only £240.00 delivered.

Cheers,

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...
Ordered a set of these from Alex last thursday and received them the following day

Totally transform the back end of the car and as said before are a lot brighter B) Thanks for the great service Alex :thumbs:

Nice one Tilly :thumbs: I have just pm'd you a question ;)

I want some of these too! Saw them on CS 's z today, which alex is selling them? Theres a student from up north?? That the one?

Nice meeting you yesterday mate... :thumbs:

The LED lights will look top, I got mine from Alex too, top service, top product and top price... :thumbs:

Same with you mate, will start my own thread once I have my car back with plenty of reccomendations, you've praised Alex enough yesterday and am sure I will be too once I receive these LED's and they are fitted :teeth: