Zedrush the Star

bigphil

Very nice, do they do tight fit for Jay? We know i like to look at him at his campest! :lol:

WTF!!!! :scare::scare::scare:

Excellent work Jay, selling some in Wales?? ;):lol:

Lol yeh me and sl114 are an item now didnt you know :yuck::lol: We are the second couple after Sarnie and Sinbad :lol:

Not mine to sell mate they belong to Big Phil and his crew give him a bell :thumbs:

Very nice, do they do tight fit for Jay? We know i like to look at him at his campest! :lol:

Lol yeh me and sl114 are an item now didnt you know :yuck::lol: We are the second couple after Sarnie and Sinbad :lol:

Not mine to sell mate they belong to Big Phil and his crew give him a bell :thumbs:

He will probably have a stall lakeside in Bala selling everything from zed parts to T- shirts including the famous range of Tim (Lomoto) deckchair shirts :lol:

He will probably have a stall lakeside in Bala selling everything from zed parts to T- shirts including the famous range of Tim (Lomoto) deckchair shirts :lol:

:lol: Im definatly up for buying the Deckchair shirt :lol:

I suppose we could always set up a pit stop somewhere on the wales run for you guys :lol:
You could sell fuel too and have fuel girls!!!! :teeth:

with wet t-shirts washing cars :teeth:

B)

carwash1.jpg

Very nice but seriously love, ur'll dent the bonnet sat there, (its flimsey enough as it is) Andy couldnt have it he'd be worried about them heels scratching the carbon!