Quick detail and update while the sun was out

Chris`I

Thought as the car was clean and the sun was out for once, I'd shoot a couple a pics of the car as I havent really posted any pics of the wheels and carbon lip since I fitted them. Also got a quick one of the clear fog light.

Enjoy :thumbs:

IMG_6835_mod.jpg

IMG_6836_mod.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6832.jpg

IMG_6831_mod.jpg

IMG_6830.jpg

IMG_6838.jpg

IMG_6839.jpg

Thanks guys, have to say the pics dont do it justice. Over the last couple of weeks its had a wash, clay, AG SRP, 2x AG EGP (left over night to cure) and 2x P21S wax. Looks absolutely lovely. Hoping the EGP will hold up better than the P21S to give a bit harder wearing and not require too much waxing other than when I fancy it

You got a guide for the rear lens? I have to go mine!

No, no guide for it. I used the one on the OC but tbh I dont think the way they recommend to do it is the best as it requires quite a lot of flexing of the rear bumper and if I was to do it again, I would near as damit take off the rear bumper. I'd get Phil or Envy etc to recommend the best plan of attack for it!

Also colour choice on the wheels was down to Phils paint shop getting it pretty spot on to my description of the colour. Initially I didnt like it as much as the exact colour I wanted byt now its really grown on me, and I know no on else will have that colour :thumbs:

But ..........................Nissan badges???????????????????? :surrender:

Oh shhhh you! I'll get around to it eventually. Looking to possibly get a Tommy Kaira for the back and probably a smoked badge of some sort for the front. Dont want to change it too much though, need to make sure its all reversable for when I sell it down the line :thumbs: