Adrian@TORQEN

*** TORQEN *** 350z & 370z EVO-R products in stock

2 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

Do you have any plans to stock CarbonSignal parts in the future? Quite fancy their 3 piece front lip for the 2015 Nismo 370.

I had a really hard time dealing with Carbon Signal, thank fully I used Paypal and got a full refund, eventually.

They said it would take 10 weeks to make the part I ordered, so I paid in full and then waited.

10 weeks came and went, so I got in touch, they said it would be another couple of weeks.

So I waited, I wanted the part.

I got in touch, they said they had shipped it.

So I asked for tracking numbers.

No answer, so I asked again, they said it was delayed because of a holiday, I said ok, send me the tracking numbers when you are back in.

Nothing, then I asked again for numbers or a refund, not much, then I started a complaint, they then sent me pictures of "my" parcel, but no tracking numbers.

In the end I asked for refund, they said they would deduct £200 cancellation, I said no, they broke the contract, their own offer, at least twice, but I'd split the cancellation fee with them.

Still no refund, so I escalated with Paypal and Paypal viewed all emails and decided it was fair to refund me the full amount.

They might have got better but after being fed a series of lies I wouldn't use them again.

• Like 1

@Sim Ah, I'm glad i mentioned it now. I was planning on ordering their front lip some time soon but i don't think I'll bother if their customer service is as poor as that :mellow: PayPal is invaluable in situations like those.

22 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

@Sim Ah, I'm glad i mentioned it now. I was planning on ordering their front lip some time soon but i don't think I'll bother if their customer service is as poor as that :mellow: PayPal is invaluable in situations like those.

I have one bit of their carbon and it's slightly better quality than the seibon stuff, i.e. not shitty UV fade from using crap lacquer, and I love the look of their moonbeam kit but they were a total joke customer service wise.

Others might have had a better experience but I don't know, I am just going on my experience with them.

@Sim I'll take a look into it. Preferably after a front lip trather than a splitter as such as it'll go better with the TS side splitters I've got but I'm open to options. It's a bit of a pain, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of options for the mk2 Nismo. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

On 27/10/2018 at 10:03, Silverthorn said:

@Sim I'll take a look into it. Preferably after a front lip trather than a splitter as such as it'll go better with the TS side splitters I've got but I'm open to options. It's a bit of a pain, there doesn't seem to be a huge amount of options for the mk2 Nismo. :thumbdown:

There is an option to have carbon inserts and a full width carbon splitter.

Not cheap but look amazing on the pictures :)

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/exterior/18395-370z-fly1-motorsports-2015-nismo-carbon-fiber-front-bumper-trim-pieces.html

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/exterior/18396-370z-fly1-motorsports-front-bumper-splitter.html

Ady. What are the front lip extension options for the Nismo Mark 2 buddy ?