Being detailed as we speak!!!!

shire350Z

Lucky guy i hope the waether holds out for you! Spent 3and a bit hours yesterday detailing it all then the rain came down 2 day :headhurt::rant:

3 and a half hours is a wash and wax!

:lol::lol::lol:

Give me a break lol am 21 that is detailing for me lol

Age has nothing to do with it!

I'm not exactly a Grandad myself! I spend about 7 hungover hours on my GFs focus. Could have spend the same again on it! Did look much better afterwards though.

I will have to soon! :wacko:

Craig from muddy details been at it since 8 this moring and only just starting to wax!!!! but looks stunning!!! hopefully the engine bay shall be done and shining before its dark to!!!!

detailed.jpg

looks cracking all ready!! i've just been on the muddy details website...which 'programme' have you gone for or how much is he charging and what you getting? very interested in this.

cheers pal

I'm not exactly a Grandad myself! I spend about 7 hungover hours on my GFs focus. Could have spend the same again on it! Did look much better afterwards though.

Lol didnt mean it like that! I just dnt have the time or patience to spend more than 3 and half hours on my car. Sorry grandad hhehehehe :lol:

Lol didnt mean it like that! I just dnt have the time or patience to spend more than 3 and half hours on my car. Sorry grandad hhehehehe :lol:

Cheeky little beggars!

They weren't like that back in the day!

Shire, looking good buddy.

we'll see who's the top detailer then martin :lol:

cheers all!!! craigs just left so thats about 12 and a half hours!!!

i had the full works everything!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

its back in the garage thursday to be lowered and hopefully if phil's managed to get me one a polished plenum and all the bolts etc!!!

no more pictures now :lol: just have to wait till donny show!! just hope it doesnt bloody rain espeically on saturday/sunday mind if it does we'll all be buggered never get anywhere its all grass :scare::scare:

really cant wait now for it!!!! :teeth:

engines bays not to much different !!! paintworks come up better not amazing though!!! just need the few more bits for it :thumbs:

you've set me off now...I will get mine out tomorrow, got to get the summer wheels on and a few bits of interior trim that I have had recovered and a good wash down :teeth: