Paintball Dates  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Paintball Dates

• 24th May
    • 31st May
    • 7th June
    • 14th June

I'm up for it but TBC with the holder of the purse strings :blush:

Is north or south team decided by where you live or where you were born? I can be north or south depending you see ;)

:dry:

Whats wrong? Scared? :boxing::p

Im not bad at paintballing but its abit far to be honest. Im quite surprised you've put yourself in the Southern group too..

Well, i had to pick a side and I'd rather be southern than northern :p

You'd rather be southern????? That just doesn't make any sense :wacko:

Looking good guys.

Just so people know, it doesn't matter how many we get for this to be viable. Even if we only get 8 then we would be paired with others that are there but can divide our selves between two teams to ensure the north/south divide :D

If Chris I gets his name down and sides with the north we have 8 people and 4 Vs 4 B)

2finger.gif

I'll have you know that on my last tour of duty to the paintball fields, I was never shot throughout the whole day, retrieved the flag for our team in 5 out of the 8 games and won the days Top Gun award for being the days best player ;)B)shoot.gif

:teeth:

2finger.gif

I'll have you know that on my last tour of duty to the paintball fields, I was never shot throughout the whole day, retrieved the flag for our team in 5 out of the 8 games and won the days Top Gun award for being the days best player ;)B)shoot.gif

Bring on Beavis the Sarnie Terminator :teeth::boxing::lol:

I have 3 friends who would all like to make an appearance...

2 of them drive saabs (someone has to) and one audi a3 ( :thumbs: )

Worth putting them on the list or just turning up on the day?

MrL

More the merrier mate, add them to the list :thumbs:

2finger.gif

Beavis

rambo.jpg

Me

pussy.jpg

:lol:

2finger.gif

Beavis

rambo.jpg

Or

10229354ATerminator-2-Judgement-Day.jpg

Me

pussy.jpg

well i suppose seeing as i started this - i was only showing off my new gun!! :blush: - i guess i better come!

(date and work dependant, but cant confirm till closer)

also i know its a bit further north, (but they need all the help they can get), YPC - Yorkshire Paintball Center is supposed to bo one of the best in the country. and this sounds like a good excuse to try it out! :yahoo:

well i suppose seeing as i started this - i was only showing off my new gun!! :blush: - i guess i better come!

(date and work dependant, but cant confirm till closer)

also i know its a bit further north, (but they need all the help they can get), YPC - Yorkshire Paintball Center is supposed to bo one of the best in the country. and this sounds like a good excuse to try it out! :yahoo:

Where are you based then?

down south, just north of london (right near stansted airport) but i dont mind travelling, and north vs south would seem a good reason to go a bit further than i would normally to get a better site!

Don't you worry, the NPF fields in birmingham are top notch. Suprised that hardly any of the mods are joining in. Wheres Mikey, H5 and Digsy?

I think Digsy thinks he's too posh to get mucky in a field ;)