Sarnie

Paintball Dates  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Paintball Dates

• 24th May
    • 31st May
    • 7th June
    • 14th June

Ok, following the other thread there seems to be a bit of interest in a paintball event. There also seems to be a bit of a North Vs South thing going on so if your in the North (and still live in a cave :p ) and fancy your chances at whooping our Southern arses then get your name down.

It will be potentially held here:

http://www.nationalpaintballfields.com/

I've spoken to them today and there are various packages available but the mid range package is approx £47 which includes a whole day of war, bullets, equipment, overalls and lunch. 09:30 start and finish around 16:30.

I've set up a poll for votes on what date would be best.

A ten pound deposit would be needed from everyone who wants to take part. We would need about 30 people to have our own game entirely but if we don't get that number its not a problem as they would add us to others to make up the required numbers. If you want to bring friends/partners then no problem as the more the merrier :D

This could be your chance to take out some of your frustrations out on your fellow members and sort out the men from the boys. :crutches::boxing::help::blackeye:shoot.gif

Poll will stay open for a week. Date with the most votes will be the one chosen. Deposits will then need to be taken from all attendee's

Also, add your name to this this:

1.Sarnie

2.Beavis

3.Zedrush

Also, can people put a N or an S after their names so we can see how many people we have from each side:

1.Sarnie (S)

2.Beavis (N)

3.Zedrush (S)

4. Louis (S)

Looks like Beavis might lose this one unless some of the other northern monkeys get their names down :p

Also, can people put a N or an S after their names so we can see how many people we have from each side:

1.Sarnie (S)

2.Beavis (N)

3.Zedrush (S)

4. Louis (S)

Looks like Beavis might lose this one unless some of the other northern monkeys get their names down :p

Take it you have not seen Gladiator then? :lol:

From my house i can almost see the spike that represents the centre of england so im unsure where that puts me, coventry ish, south?

Also i have a few friends who would be up for it if we need to make numbers up.

1.Sarnie (S)

2.Beavis (N)

3.Zedrush (S)

4. Louis (S)

5. MrLizard (S?)

:dry:

Whats wrong? Scared? :boxing::p

Im not bad at paintballing but its abit far to be honest. Im quite surprised you've put yourself in the Southern group too..

Well, i had to pick a side and I'd rather be southern than northern :p

From my house i can almost see the spike that represents the centre of england so im unsure where that puts me, coventry ish, south?

Also i have a few friends who would be up for it if we need to make numbers up.

1.Sarnie (S)

2.Beavis (N)

3.Zedrush (S)

4. Louis (S)

5. MrLizard (S?)

You are in no mans land, therefore join the winning team, SOUTH! :thumbs:

good call, i think i will, dont fancy being on my own team,

That's it join the wussy south. I am a bit surprised that there is not a big queue of northerner's now that sarnie as pledged his alegiance to the south. :dry::lol:

good call, i think i will, dont fancy being on my own team,

That's it join the wussy south. I am a bit surprised that there is not a big queue of northerner's now that sarnie as pledged his alegiance to the south. :dry::lol:

:lol: I was expecting that too :lol:

I think this may end up being me against the mods, finally retribution :evil::scare::lol: