Jump to content
FallenAngelX

370Z Stillen Exhaust for 370Z Nismo MK2 Exhaust

Recommended Posts

Hey all,

 

Context: I bought some short tails for my car, but they will not fit as I did not realise my car had the Stillen CBE on! It must have been fitted by a previous owner. I require the stock exhaust to fit the new short tails, so hopefully this makes a good deal for someone.

Mileage: My car only has 5k miles on it, so the maximum possible amount of miles on this exhaust is 5000.

 

Trade: Stillen exhaust for the 370Z Nismo MK2 exhaust + £250 cash 

Collection or even meeting at an exhaust shop half way somewhere to perform the swap is ideal. 

 

Apologies for the not so great images, hard to get pictures of the underside of the car! lol

 

Rsj9vu2.jpg

 

3ReLb4U.jpg

 

ZxoIg6I.jpg

 

kD5FwDv.jpg

 

Edited by FallenAngelX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may be interested in this as i have a Mk1 Nismo exhaust just sitting in the shed at home. Are you 100% sure this is a Stillen exhaust? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dave_7 said:

I may be interested in this as i have a Mk1 Nismo exhaust just sitting in the shed at home. Are you 100% sure this is a Stillen exhaust? 

Hi mate, yes this is definitely the Stillen exhaust, it says Stillen on the tips and the muffler / resonators all match up. I believe it is this system: 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/370z-stillen-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems-dual-wall-tips.html

 

Is the MK1 exhaust identical to the MK2?

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its defo a Stillen. I've had two of them.  Good system, especially when paired with hi flow cats.

Edited by sipar69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Hi mate, yes this is definitely the Stillen exhaust, it says Stillen on the tips and the muffler / resonators all match up. I believe it is this system: 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/370z-stillen-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems-dual-wall-tips.html

 

Is the MK1 exhaust identical to the MK2?

 

Thanks

Don't think they made any changes to the exhaust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Hi mate, yes this is definitely the Stillen exhaust, it says Stillen on the tips and the muffler / resonators all match up. I believe it is this system: 

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/nissan/nissan-370z/370z-stillen-stainless-steel-exhaust-systems-dual-wall-tips.html

 

Is the MK1 exhaust identical to the MK2?

 

Thanks

think i'll give this a miss after doing a bit of research on the Stillen exhaust as i think it will be a bit too tame for me. If you struggle to find someone to swap and need to buy a standard Nismo exhaust let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got an OEM Nismo Exhaust for sale, if it helps a non Nismo owner buy this Exhaust, Was removed when the car was 9 months old and had only done 950 miles

 

 

Edited by Bikeracer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dave_7 said:

think i'll give this a miss after doing a bit of research on the Stillen exhaust as i think it will be a bit too tame for me. If you struggle to find someone to swap and need to buy a standard Nismo exhaust let me know. 

No worries dude, and thanks!

1 hour ago, Bikeracer said:

I’ve got an OEM Nismo Exhaust for sale, if it helps a non Nismo owner buy this Exhaust, Was removed when the car was 9 months old and had only done 950 miles

 

 

Oh excellent, I can not see your link though? it says "Sorry we cant show this content because you do not have permission to see it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, dave_7 said:

think i'll give this a miss after doing a bit of research on the Stillen exhaust as i think it will be a bit too tame for me. If you struggle to find someone to swap and need to buy a standard Nismo exhaust let me know. 

If you decat it when you fit the exhaust its loud, this is what mine has (invidia decats) and i got burnt blue tips fitted too as the stillen ones sit further in the nismo bumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FallenAngelX said:

Bump, still looking guys

There’s a mk2 nismo exhaust on eBay currently at £50

740B9970-AF38-43F8-A29B-ECEF456DB819.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nso93 said:

There’s a mk2 nismo exhaust on eBay currently at £50

<img>SNIP</img>

Thanks dude, I have had my eye on this one for a couple of days, how can you tell its a MK2 Nismo exhaust and not an MK1?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d imagine they used the same system on both nismo models. And just changed the styling on the cars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...