finally picked her up last friday

lilsheepshagga_turbo

alright guys and girls.....well after about 7 weeks wait i finally picked up my Z last week on friday.. unfortunately it wasnt the greatest of first drives as i had to go straight to work which is only about 10 mins away from dealers..

i'd like to basically sum up my experience with the car so far...

first thing i really noticed about the car is the size of it.. not so much length but the width of it... cant remember it being that wide on the test drive but it's not really a major problem as i'll get used to it..everything so far though has been fantastic.. the noise (even tho im sticking too the rule of below 3000 rpm) is fantastic.. nice and deep which i like...

cant really say to much about the handling for now but i get the feeling my old vx220 was slightly better through the twisties but its my current benchmark for all cars i drive so we shall soon find out..

looks wise im in love.... the car is gorgeous and im bias i know but i really do feel i have chose the best colour...

anyways sorry im rambling a bit but honestly thank you to everyone on this site with all the info and a big thank you to nissan for making this car :thumbs:

-ho

Absolutely pristine!! Got to love a brand new car, that no one else has tainted with evil driving. :teeth:

first thing i really noticed about the car is the size of it.. not so much length but the width of it... cant remember it being that wide on the test drive but it's not really a major problem as i'll get used to it

One thing you'll get used to really fast, is finding car parks on the end of a row, or at least the widest car park you can possibly find. For obvious reasons, gives you a bit more space getting in and out with our long doors, and less chance for someone to damage your new baby.

Remember to adjust your wing mirrors to best advantage to alleviate those blind spots.

Now get out there and enjoy!!! That's an order. :lol::p;)

cheers guy loving it atm and ive only done about 150 miles... o btw can i ask.. was i ment to receive a phone adapter or something of the dealers for the bluetooth handsfree... also my car has folding wing mirrors... i thought this only came on jdm cars??

You should definately have had the plug-in unit for Bluetooth as they have been standard equipment since 06 MY. Folding mirrors must be something new for 07 as mine doesn't have them.

Check the glove box behind the passenger seat for your bluetooth adapter.There is a false floor in it and sometimes they stick it in there.

There have been a few recently supplied without them so if you can't find it get back to the dealer and they will sort it out.

Nice car.B)