Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

ElliottDavis

brophy_3fiddy

JDM2003

350TM

mr. 350z

Just a couple more and I can start getting these made up for you guys!

Any queries feel free to ask :)

I would like a Plenum Spacer!:

Zelda

Da.murf? (Feel free to remove yourself)

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP

nick221992

CLASSIX

skate2create

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

ElliottDavis

brophy_3fiddy

JDM2003

350TM

mr. 350z

Dean.b

Just a couple more and I can start getting these made up for you guys!

Any queries feel free to ask :)

• Like 1

Thank you for everyone's patience while the word spread about these kits becoming available.
They are now under production and as of just now, I have ordered over 1000 shiny new high grade fixings to go as part of the kits :)
Just to finalise on payments, I will be taking these when the kits have been completed and are ready to leave my door. As discussed previously the price of this kits will be £145 and there will be an additional £10 for postage to be applied, as I can imagine you can all respect, I want to keep these kits as safe as possible. There's nothing worse than broken bits in the post, especially car parts :lol:

PayPal or bank transfer can be arranged, however if PayPal goods and services are chosen, fees will be covered by the buyer.
Furthermore, if local to East Sussex/Kent, I am willing to meet up locals and deliver myself :)

Hope everyone can understand and I thank everyone again for their patience. Hope to have the kits built up and ready very soon!

Of course if there are any queries or requests then PM me :thumbs:

I would like a Plenum Spacer!:

Zelda

Da.murf? (Feel free to remove yourself)

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP

nick221992

CLASSIX

skate2create

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

ElliottDavis

brophy_3fiddy

JDM2003

350TM

mr. 350z

Dean.b

Liamm56

IOWChris

Please only put your name down if you are committed to this kit :)

Due to much higher than expected cost of materials, I'm going to have to ask if committed members would be willing to put a £50 deposit down on these kits. 

need a minimum of 15 people to go through with this, I'm hoping you can understand and this in no way affects commitment to purchasing these plenum spacers. 

The deposit will be totally refunded if the kits are not completed, however this is not an option for me, I just want to put everyone's conscious at ease. 

I'm in the final stages of these kits now, if everyone who's name is down on the list puts down a deposit down by the weekend, then 25 of these kits will be ready for dispatch by the end of the month.

As a gesture of decency, we will cover PayPal fees on the £50 deposit, so you can be totally satisfied that your money is safe.

Zelda - Deposit Paid

Da.murf

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP

nick221992 - Deposit Paid

CLASSIX - Deposit Paid

skate2create - Deposit Paid

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

ElliottDavis - Deposit Paid

brophy_3fiddy

JDM2003 - Deposit Paid

350TM - Fully Paid 

mr.350z

Dean.b

Liamm56 - Deposit Paid

IOWChris - Deposit Paid

Edited by reeceybeaney
Editing

Hopefully some of the guys on the list come through, I appreciate some people do not live on the forum as I seem to nowadays :lol:

In urge to make progression with these and get these kits as swiftly as possible to patiently waiting members, I'm going to offer this original price of £145 + £10 postage for the first 15 people to leave a deposit or pay the full amount. 

After that they will become £155 + postage and a maximum of 25 kits are being made up.

I hope this encourages fellow members as they aren't cheap to produce, I just want to allow owners to have these spacers on their cars as it is a performance must! 

• 2 weeks later...

Just to update:

I am still requiring deposits/payment from some people as I really need at least 15 orders before I can cover my own costs of manufacture! 

Hope this isn't a problem but just to make others aware, I do have some peoples money already and I don't want them to be out of pocket for nothing! 

If this cannot happen then I will start having to think about refunding people, which I don't want to do!

What happened to some guys on here?! Was really hoping to meet the quota to get these made up this month... :shrug:

Zelda - Deposit Paid

Da.murf

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP - Deposit Paid

CLASSIX - Deposit Paid

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry

brophy_3fiddy

JDM2003 - Deposit Paid

350TM - Fully Paid

mr.350z

Dean.b

Liamm56 - Deposit Paid

IOWChris - Deposit Paid

Harrison Scultz FB - Deposit Paid

I've just transferred over the full payment.

Only just seen that you are taking deposits from the Facebook group post. I didn't get a notification when I was tagged in.

Maybe you can message the outstanding people directly.

• Like 1

Little bit disappointed with the numbers, but I understand the good chaps that have come forward and paid are waiting! 

Shame we couldn't quite reach the 15 I was hoping for but I will start making these and kitting them up regardless of numbers soon :)

Zelda - Deposit Paid

Da.murf

Fatman252

Zpmc

S12THP - Deposit Paid

CLASSIX - Deposit Paid

Lukes350z

danielb186

Kerry - Fully Paid