370Z Nismo

Marius

Hey guys, 

Going to see/test drive this one on Saturday. I owned a 350Z for a few years before I made a terrible mistake of selling it. Since there isn’t many decent 350s available on the market right now I started looking into 370Z.

Anything in in particular I should watch out for? Also, does anyone know if this is a decent price for one?

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803024210773?advertising-location=at_cars&price-to=60000&postcode=ox143dt&model=370 Z&sort=distance&page=2&radius=50&make=NISSAN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New

Thanks all,

Marius

Price looks ok to me,if you push for another years warranty you will probably get it at a reduced rate.Never had a Nismo but have heard of clutch issues with the Mk1,someone with more knowledge will be along shortly I would think.

2 hours ago, formatzero said:

Price looks ok to me,if you push for another years warranty you will probably get it at a reduced rate.Never had a Nismo but have heard of clutch issues with the Mk1,someone with more knowledge will be along shortly I would think.

Do you mean the slave cylinder issue? This is for all 370s (even still today) as Nissan resize to recognise the failure :(

That’s currently the cheapest Nismo at a Nissan garage. Seems good value for money.

windows have been tinted. Looks in good condition apart from the alcantara on the steering wheel looks worn. However can be retrimmed by Royal Steering wheels for around £150 ish

Their sister garage at Aldershot has a similar one in stock for around £2k more 

If you take out some Nissan Finance on the Car they are also offering 2 years free servicing, which is worth nearly £400

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803144573642?postcode=gu168rp&model=370 Z&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=NISSAN&radius=1500&sort=price-desc&page=3

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803094419067?advertising-location=at_cars&make=NISSAN&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&sort=price-desc&postcode=gu168rp&model=370 Z&page=2

Edited by Bikeracer

23 hours ago, mattross1313 said:

Do you mean the slave cylinder issue? This is for all 370s (even still today) as Nissan resize to recognise the failure :(

Yeh guess that was it, fluid leaking into the clutch flywheel area as I recall.

• Like 1

Clutch issues like clutch burning. Nissan say to stop riding the clutch. Even though ive been driving 10 years and never had this issue. Of resting foot on clutch who does that. . :yawn:

Anywho I seen that at mill hill they wouldnt let me take it as a courtesy lol. Depreciation of only £3000 from what a 10,000 mile one might cost you. I reckon you can get two years servicing or two services and breakdown as standard. 

Test the clutch on a hill, holding it and see if you can smell it. Give it some and see. Drive on variety of roads and check if its tramlining. Check windows for clicking. See how it copes with braking. 

The 350 is a more stable car on motorway. More economical, sounds better, 

Edited by GranTurismoEra