Rota wheels GTR's/Torque's, anyone with pictures???

shire350Z

Which colour  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour

• White
    • Black red lip
    • silver polished lip
    • Gunmetal
    • Gunmetal polished lip
    • Bronze
    • Bronze polished lip

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_0185Medium.jpg

Probably the best photo I have at the moment showing the dullness. Could just be me being fussy :blush: I think I really need to take them off and clean them properly though

I had gloss black wheels on my last car & they were much easier to keep clean.

Gold lip, no ;) Do them either Time Attack or all gold

i think better to go with something neutral looking to help with re-sale when it comes to changing ur car later on

Why modify your car with resale in mind? Dont modify your car for the next person do it for yourself ;)

ummm..i just think we shud make sensible mods .. dont make yourself look like an idiot.

im sure the guy on youtube also was thinking like u when he also modded his Z too.. make me feel embarrassed to drive the car...

Slightly different to a set of wheels though ;)

nope im not.. and yeah this youtube guy went one or two steps further .. but soo easy to happen, im just saying be aware of making too many mods and lookin awful

How about a turbo kit ;)

Yes it is easy to go a step too far & there are people like the youtube guy in every community, but I dont think there are any people on here as dillusional as that guy.

A set of wheels are a simple mod, easily reversible & trust me the red lip will attract the right sort of attention.

Too many people play it safe IMO when it comes to the 350Z, most go for Nismo stuff (i'm not saying theres anything wrong with that) but modify YOUR car the way that YOU want it to look.

If I had listened to most peoples opinions I would have never bought my Volks & I wouldn't have gone for a single exhaust.

nope im not.. and yeah this youtube guy went one or two steps further .. but soo easy to happen, im just saying be aware of making too many mods and lookin awful

How about a turbo kit ;)

Yes it is easy to go a step too far & there are people like the youtube guy in every community, but I dont think there are any people on here as dillusional as that guy.

A set of wheels are a simple mod, easily reversible & trust me the red lip will attract the right sort of attention.

Too many people play it safe IMO when it comes to the 350Z, most go for Nismo stuff (i'm not saying theres anything wrong with that) but modify YOUR car the way that YOU want it to look.

If I had listened to most peoples opinions I would have never bought my Volks & I wouldn't have gone for a single exhaust.

My sentiments exactly :thumbs:

Each and everyone has their own tastes which is exactly what I have said to James all along, possibly one of the worst things you can do is ask for opinions because people will never agree otherwise there would be no modded Z's at all.