Rota wheels GTR's/Torque's, anyone with pictures???

shire350Z

Which colour  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour

• White
    • Black red lip
    • silver polished lip
    • Gunmetal
    • Gunmetal polished lip
    • Bronze
    • Bronze polished lip

Narrowed it down to these two wheels just trying to decide which ones now!!!

Found a few pictures but wondered if anyone new of any!!!!

Also cant make my mind up on the colour!!! as most of you know you its Gunmetal with carbon splashed about here and there so not sure which to go for maybe the dark GM or silver with polished lip :thumbs::thumbs:

sizes im going for are 18's by 9 1/2 all round with 255/35 on front and 275/35 on rear

views appreciated

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers phil :lol:

are the ones on your car just the silver with polished lip?!

have any of those cars been lowered do you think?! just trying to see how my car will look only being lowered 20mm as i might swap the springs and go a little lower! :thumbs:

which colour would you go for phil?! :thumbs:

Not sure about the GM digsy after seeing those pics might go bronze to match brembo's and gold wheel nuts :D

cheers phil :lol:

are the ones on your car just the silver with polished lip?!

have any of those cars been lowered do you think?! just trying to see how my car will look only being lowered 20mm as i might swap the springs and go a little lower! :thumbs:

which colour would you go for phil?! :thumbs:

Not sure about the GM digsy after seeing those pics might go bronze to match brembo's and gold wheel nuts :D

silver with polished lip on ours.

Most of the pics show cars lowered 20-30mm

gunmetal and bronze not available with polished lip.

thought you might say that ian dont think they'd suit the GM in that colour as they are quite large spokes whereas yours are narrow plus bronze might look better to match the brembo's and gold nuts i have ;)

:p

Bronze will look great aswell :) I was gonna get bronze CE28s before I bought the Time Attacks :teeth:

If you do the bronze dont go polished lip will look awful IMO. I think white will look crap on a GM car aswell :)

yeah i know what you mean andy!!! maybe the car hasnt been lowered and it has a large side walled tyre!!! dunno :lol:

Are those gunmetal with a polished lip chris???? and has your car been lowered???

Mine will look different anyway as im having the nine and a halfs all round so the fronts are same as the backs not flat ;)

tis true what your saying tim about the orange theme!!! so should i go bronze??? to match the brembo's and nuts ?? even though there gold :wacko:

Are those gunmetal with a polished lip chris???? and has your car been lowered???

Mine are a custom colour, somewhere around gunmetal, but a more steel colour. Courtesy of Mr BigPhil. Car is bog standard stock hight, was thinking of lowering but have resisted so far as the Varis lip only just clears the speedbumps on my road :surrender:

id go for a dark colour black/anthracite on a gunmetal car.

personally i think the red lip looks really tacky and bronze will just be a mis match of colours. if you've already got the carbon theme then black will look best.

as people have said they do make the wheels appear smaller so you would have to lower it to get the full effect.

why not 19"s they look much much B) than 18"s unless you gonna lower the car alot then i think 18's look cool.