Rota wheels GTR's/Torque's, anyone with pictures???

shire350Z

Which colour  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which colour

• White
    • Black red lip
    • silver polished lip
    • Gunmetal
    • Gunmetal polished lip
    • Bronze
    • Bronze polished lip

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats good to know then!!! cant make my mind up on the colour still :wacko:

Just pick one, they're all good :thumbs::teeth:

Phil: Can you get those Veilside side skirt/spat on the bronze one in carbon? ;)

yes, take about 7 days. £195 set

Interesting thinking-020.gif Watch this space then :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

still cant make my bloody mind up saw some nice matt blacks on tims but then theres GM as they would be alot darker than the car!!!

someone i.e tim, chris, martin get a picture up off my car then can someone photoshop it, O and put a black roof on to :lol:

i dont want much doing ;) im just prity useless with computers :thumbs:

just had another go at the engine bay rob :lol: want it to be gleaming for wales, got to get another few wax layers on to before then :teeth:

still cant make my bloody mind up saw some nice matt blacks on tims but then theres GM as they would be alot darker than the car!!!

someone i.e tim, chris, martin get a picture up off my car then can someone photoshop it, O and put a black roof on to :lol:

i dont want much doing ;) im just prity useless with computers :thumbs:

just had another go at the engine bay rob :lol: want it to be gleaming for wales, got to get another few wax layers on to before then :teeth:

Damn.. youve come along way with mods since u joined!

thats a right bloody hill you live on ian :lol:

No think the red lip would look good and that bit different!!! think the gloss black would be to shiny!! so matt would look better!!! clean my car every week ian so keeping them clean wouldnt be a problem!! sometimes clean it and it hasnt been anywhere since teh last clean just had dust and rain on it :lol:

have you any full side shots off your car ian?!

have you any more pictures off the first cars you posted up from from the side phil the yellow and silver Z? :thumbs::thumbs:

look good mate!!! why do you find them so bad to clean?! surely if you clean them regular there just as easy as any colour?!

Its not so much the colour, its the matt finish. Once they are dry they look dull TBH.

Just after cleaning

DSC_0289Medium.jpg

I think the main problem I have is finding something to clean them with. I'm still not convinced that wheel cleaners are entirely safe on a matt finish so I have only cleaned them with water since I got them

:blush:

have you any pics when there dull???

but isnt matt dull anyways?! you'd probally be best polishing them and then wax sealing them just think the gloss blac would be to shiny!!!

how about a gold lip on them to match my bolts and brembo's B)