About the Wales meet....

Zedrush

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im at st davids park stuey any chance of coming to yours for a wash?? car wash that is :lol: mind best keep it quiet or you'll have fourty there ;)

:lol: i knew that was comming.............. :lol:

+1 :teeth:

I'm sure we can arrange some kind of wash session in the car park at St Davids, just need some buckets and watering cans :thumbs: Alternatively is there a garage near by that has hand wash facilities? Not sure the missus will agree to a wash session, but if I stick her in the spa while we do it, cant see she'll care!

im at st davids park stuey any chance of coming to yours for a wash?? car wash that is :lol: mind best keep it quiet or you'll have fourty there ;)

I'm sure we can arrange some kind of wash session in the car park at St Davids, just need some buckets and watering cans :thumbs: Alternatively is there a garage near by that has hand wash facilities? Not sure the missus will agree to a wash session, but if I stick her in the spa while we do it, cant see she'll care!

+1 if my missus goes to spa that will give me enough time to get my car washed in morning, but im useless at washing cars, so will get cleaned on a saturday and get a rub down on a sunday :thumbs:

+1 if my missus goes to spa that will give me enough time to get my car washed in morning, but im useless at washing cars, so will get cleaned on a saturday and get a rub down on a sunday :thumbs:

I might rename this to the North West water sports meet 2008 :p:lol:

I might rename this to the North West water sports meet 2008 :p:lol:

:lol:

Jay,

You're still making me laugh....

Regarding your journey, make sure you use the M6 Toll, even on a Saturday afternoon/evening. It might cost £4 (or whatever) but its worth every penny and an excellent place to test the max speed of your car :thumbs:

Regarding washing your car, I wouldn't bother because once you've driven through a few "fords" your car will be covered in muck. Also be careful as some of them have fish in them...

jaws.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you ;)

Jay,

You're still making me laugh....

Regarding your journey, make sure you use the M6 Toll, even on a Saturday afternoon/evening. It might cost £4 (or whatever) but its worth every penny and an excellent place to test the max speed of your car :thumbs:

Regarding washing your car, I wouldn't bother because once you've driven through a few "fords" your car will be covered in muck. Also be careful as some of them have fish in them...

jaws.jpg

Looking forward to meeting you ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Jay give St Davids park a ring and see if they can do us a hose and we can bring our cleaning stuff and do them in the car park :teeth:

But im crap at washing my own car I always leave residue marks as I cant dry properly :blush:

Better learn quick then :p

But since you are a good mate remember when you said youd help me? and show me the way like daniel sun and Miyagi style :teeth:

Jay give St Davids park a ring and see if they can do us a hose and we can bring our cleaning stuff and do them in the car park :teeth:

But im crap at washing my own car I always leave residue marks as I cant dry properly :blush:

Better learn quick then :p

But since you are a good mate remember when you said youd help me? and show me the way like daniel sun and Miyagi style :teeth:

I dont know what I'm doing either. Brillo pad seems to shift most stuff though :thumbs::teeth:

3pm at Chester Jay. Will bring some extra rags. Just get it detailed first ;)

is that on a saturday :blush:

Where in Chester? I say we take over St D's car park for a 350z wash meet :thumbs::teeth:

Im sure they wouldnt mind. ;)

im sure the girls will wash the cars for ya............

in their bikinis.............!! :teeth: