About the Wales meet....

Zedrush

Dont worry am not pulling out...

Just a couple of quick questions, what time and where are we meeting on the Sunday?

Is there anywhere can take the 350z to get cleaned before the meet as mine will be filthy by the time I get to the Hotel coming from s.e london :blush:

What actually happens on the day?

The carvary, Is the table arrangement like a kings banquet? Who sits at the head of the table, and whos the Jester lol

:lol::headhurt:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally meet about 10am, that when the big hand... yeah ok :lol:

Jet wash and towel down is your best bet in the morning, and same for the car ;)

Drive in convoy down to Bala and then the carvery is there. Its just a walk up, choose what you want buffet arrangement.

:D

Normally meet about 10am, that when the big hand... yeah ok :lol:

Jet wash and towel down is your best bet in the morning, and same for the car ;)

Drive in convoy down to Bala and then the carvery is there. Its just a walk up, choose what you want buffet arrangement.

:D

Lol, are there any albanians who can wash it for me :blush:

Call these guys Jay - David LLoyd Car Spa 0151 356 3331 , Postcode CH65 9JN.

Decent job for around £20 but I'm not completly sure if open on a Sunday!!!

just called em up

:thumbs: only prob is that they open at 10am, he is seeing if he can open at 9 on that day but said may not be able to :dry:

The meeting point will be Chester service's at junction 14/M56 at 9 am on the Sunday morning. An hour's chinwag before leaving for Bala at 10am. :thumbs:

are you gonna pull off at st davids as last year so we can tag on.................... as i think there will be quite a few cars stayin there........... :)

Dont worry am not pulling out...

Just a couple of quick questions, what time and where are we meeting on the Sunday? 9am for 10am start at the Services at Junction 14 on the M56

Is there anywhere can take the 350z to get cleaned before the meet as mine will be filthy by the time I get to the Hotel coming from s.e london :blush:Just get up early with you bucket and sponge - good way of sobering up :p

What actually happens on the day? We :hug::drive1:snack::drive1 :bye:

The carvary, Is the table arrangement like a kings banquet? Who sits at the head of the table, and whos the Jester lol Beavis is :king: guess who is the jester :p

The meeting point will be Chester service's at junction 14/M56 at 9 am on the Sunday morning. An hour's chinwag before leaving for Bala at 10am. :thumbs:

are you gonna pull off at st davids as last year so we can tag on.................... as i think there will be quite a few cars stayin there........... :)

Yeah we could do, but a bit concerned about a large number of vehicles pulling over again. It will be ok if we keep it rolling like last time. :thumbs:

Yeah we could do, but a bit concerned about a large number of vehicles pulling over again. It will be ok if we keep it rolling like last time. :thumbs:

well was no problem last year................ i can then take the lead and guide us all round if you want me to....... :)

Jay give St Davids park a ring and see if they can do us a hose and we can bring our cleaning stuff and do them in the car park :teeth:

But im crap at washing my own car I always leave residue marks as I cant dry properly :blush:

Better learn quick then :p

Jay give St Davids park a ring and see if they can do us a hose and we can bring our cleaning stuff and do them in the car park :teeth:

But im crap at washing my own car I always leave residue marks as I cant dry properly :blush:

Thats why I need to find a car wash place lol, might have to meet you lot a bala as might not be able to make the 9 oclock meet :blush: As thats the earliest can get car washed :blush:

Thats why I need to find a car wash place lol, might have to meet you lot a bala as might not be able to make the 9 oclock meet :blush: As thats the earliest can get car washed :blush:

You big Jessie :lol: it will probably be wet anyway :p

Lol I swear there must be a magical technique as on a black 350z it leaves marks... ask Andy what Im like cleaning my own car, he hung his head in shame at me :blush::lol:

Lol I swear there must be a magical technique as on a black 350z it leaves marks... ask Andy what Im like cleaning my own car, he hung his head in shame at me :blush::lol:

Get the car cleaned on the Saturday when you get to Chester and buy a car cover now so you can keep it covered over night :thumbs:

Get the car cleaned on the Saturday when you get to Chester and buy a car cover now so you can keep it covered over night :thumbs:

good thinking batman :blush:

good thinking batman :blush:

Thats why i was promoted to a mod :p