Who's The New Guy?

Helllo..

I have been reading the forums for awhile now. And figured i would finally register and contribute to discussions. I just moved over here to the UK a couple months ago. i have an 03 Siverstone 350z that i imported over here from the USA.

mods so far:

HKS Intake

HKS Hi-Power Dual Exhaust

Lowered 1.5 inches on Tein Springs S. Tech

Custom Side Markers

30% Tint all around

Custom fiberglass sub enclosure

three kenwood 10" subs

two 1000watt kenwood amps

I have a couple more things planned but im still getting used to paying UK prices with my falling US dollars!!

Hi bud and welcome to the forum and the UK. We dont like uk prices either but the traders on here help a lot. Dont get anything from a dealer, their prices are a joke.

If you need any advise then ask away. :D Whereabouts are you.

Thanks man.

I am in newmarket/cambridge area.

Hi bud and welcome to the forum and the UK. We dont like uk prices either but the traders on here help a lot. Dont get anything from a dealer, their prices are a joke.

Thanks man.

Hya mate and welcome, so where from the states are you from? My first four years of life I grew up in santa cruz California :thumbs:

Nice to have you on board get some pics up of your car :thumbs:

Thanks man.

Hya mate and welcome, so where from the states are you from? My first four years of life I grew up in santa cruz California :thumbs:

Cool, I was born in Northern California in Sacramento. But grew up In Boston. After i finally get done with this audio install i have been working on i will post pics :)

Thanks man.

Cool, I was born in Northern California in Sacramento. But grew up In Boston. After i finally get done with this audio install i have been working on i will post pics :)

Sweet I have family in Sacramento too :thumbs: My family are looking at moving back out there as we still have greencards :thumbs:

Definatly get pics of your car up, so you staying in the U.K for good?

im here in the UK on a three year contract with my job. Sacramento is a beautiful city. But The New England Area Is by far the most beautiful part of the US. If you havent been, Boston is a great place to visit. I guess im kinda biased though since its where i grew up...lol