18inch rays alloys - SOLD

tazzi

If you want to make good money on these, mate, I'd recommend you do the refurb before selling.

I disagree. With a refurb they won't sell for much more than what the refurb cost. Advertise them on the SXOC they are always looking for them over there

If you want to make good money on these, mate, I'd recommend you do the refurb before selling.

I disagree. With a refurb they won't sell for much more than what the refurb cost. Advertise them on the SXOC they are always looking for them over there

Yeah but they'll sell. That was the main point. Also I've seen perfect examples go for a lot more than £600 on fleabay and you can get a refurb done cheaper than £50 a wheel. :)

Yeah but they'll sell. That was the main point. Also I've seen perfect examples go for a lot more than £600 on fleabay and you can get a refurb done cheaper than £50 a wheel. :)

oh sorry...thats the rate for us southerners! We have to pay double down here ;)

oh sorry...thats the rate for us southerners! We have to pay double down here ;)

The refurb I had done in Surrey see:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=

was a lot less than £50 ;)

Any pics of the individual wheels & are you willing to ship to Ireland? If so I'm interested. :thumbs:

Hi bud and welcome to the forum.

Tazzi, would suggest you use photobucket. com , free and very easy to use, if you have any probs pm me and I will send you a guide. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Hi bud and welcome to the forum.

Cheers! :D Sorry my first post had to be in a for sale section, I'm looking to replace my current set of Z wheels of which the front 2 got badly damaged. A set of Rays ones at the right price (as per this thread) would've been a nice upgrade from the standard wheels I've got but I'll keep looking. :)