Gotta love winter driving!

bugglet

Did a 180 mile round trip to visit the in-laws yesterday and this is the result...

side1bb7.jpg

side2vc6.jpg

...now waiting for a break in the weather that's long enough for me to get it back to looking how it should! :wacko:

By the way is there something about gritting lorries I don't know that everyone else does? I had to get past a gritter on the run home up the motorway last night, something I never like doing especially with Nissan's soft paint, (it also scared the living daylights out of my wife who was sleeping in the passenger seat! :lol: ), and there was a nice queue of cars behind it. Were they just too scared to overtake, or is there some bit of knowledge about gritting that I'm missing? Like do they only grit as far as the next junction, or turn the grit off every now and then? Just wondered as I often see people happy to crawl along behind them.

I enjoy driving the car too much to limit it to sunshine use only, and you can have lots of fun at safe speeds with the traction control off on a wet day, so it often has a used look about it.

Sounds like there could be a "B Sides" calendar on the way then. I'll hang on to the pictures just in case.

Looks kinda nice dirty :thumbs:

Look out everyone where this thread is going, Beavis has just hit the wrong 'favorites' button :p

Sorry Ebi i don't need a favourites button, i have a dirty girl for real. ;):p