tyre pressures

stuey

same tyres presures as standard.

+1 :)

wots that then................. :blush:

35psi as they've already said but if you ever need to know on a car you should take a look at the sills around the drivers door, there is usually a guide stuck in there with the tyre pressures. This applies to every car I've ever had/driven so I assume it applies to most.

Quote from UK owner's handbook:

"Tyre pressures should be checked when tyres are COLD. Tres are considered COLD after the vehicle has been parked for three or more hours, or driven less than 1.6km (1 mile). COLD tyre pressures are shown on the tyre placard affixed to the inside of the driver side door pillar."

That 'placard' on mine (and this is a UK suplied car!) shows:

P1030139.jpg

which translated is 24.0kPa or 2.4bar = 35psi.

So all you have do, if more than a mile away from your nearest tyre inflation location, is make sure you have at least three hours to spare before adjusting your tyre pressures :lol:

Hope this helps :)

• 2 weeks later...

What does the bit at the end mean when it says 'Do not exceed 50mph (80kmh)'? Under what conditions?

I was about to post a similar thread to this as I had a laser alignment done last week and noticed when I went to check my tyres later that without telling me he'd changed all the pressures down to 30...